USD 183
USD 171
USD 147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 213
USD 189
InterContinental
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 246/night.

USD 232
  • Breakfast included
USD 464
USD 292
1,401 results
All reviewsrunway viewplanes take off and landwatching planesatlanta airportroom facingan early morning flightlight sleeperdomestic terminalnext morningroom servicethe concierge loungefree shuttlethe shuttle driveroutdoor poolrooms are nicefront desk staffclub level
Reviewed 4 April 2018

On March 23rd, my family flew to Atlanta to stay for one night before connecting for our spring break. We landed later in the evening and got to the hotel around 11:00. We were told they had no room for us, despite having made the reservation four months prior. After waiting for over thirty minutes, they shipped us to the Drury Inn. The manager that evening refused to even come out and talk to me. We were told by an employee there that the sales department had been overbooking the hotel on a regular basis and this has been a problem. Do not book this hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel with a superb service from all

The reception staff were fantastic and helpful.

The room was lovely and oh so close to the runway-which can be a plus or a minus if you don’t like planes, if so request a room on the opposite side.
Otherwise it was amazing how close we were to the hussle and buzzle of planes coming and going see pics as illustration.

The breakfast staff were so friendly and all very helpful. The breakfast offer varied and very healthy!

Definitely a hotel I will use again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Monique B
Reviewed 31 March 2018

On March 7th, I checked into this hotel for a 2 day business meeting. I was told that I did not have a reservation until March 8th. There was no acknowledgement or apology to me that the hotel may have messed up the reservation. Instead, someone who I think was a front desk manager told me that he was 'overbooked by 4 guests" so he couldn't even find anything for me. I had to ask him to check to see if there was a room in another hotel, and he agreed to call the Westin, which is a sister hotel. There was not. I ended up finding a room at the Hilton down the street, but also paid $200 more. That said, the Hilton was a nice hotel, and I was greeted with professionalism and courtesy when I arrived.

When I checked in the following day, one of the front desk employees noted that I returned (he apparently was there when I was trying to check in the previous day. He did not make an apology for the confusion at all. But I made a point of telling him that I stayed at the Hilton, and it was very nice.

The following week after I returned from travel, I saw that I had two separate charges for my hotel stay, each for one night of lodging. I called the front desk, and was advised to call Accounting and was told that the person working in that function only worked 8 to 5. I did wait until the next day during those hours to call, and left a detailed message with a my call back information. As of this writing, March 30th, that person has never returned my call. Never.

A colleague of mine noted that he had a charge, but he had never stayed in the hotel. They also did not have his room at check in. But they charged him. WOW.

My colleague was able to find someone to help us. I did receive a note on 3/28/17 that the charge would be credited back to my credit card. This was music to my ears, and I am thankful that I did hear from an employee about this, although I cannot believe that my relationship with this facility has continued for the length of time it has.

My advice is that you stay away from this hotel for all reasons--overnight stay, business meetings, etc. Their care and concern for their guests registers a big fat zero.

Room Tip: Stay away from the runway! They say its quiet but it is not! .
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank U4124ATjeand
Ian L, General Manager at Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is David and I am the
General Manager at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 4042099999. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Recently stayed @ The Renaissance for a conference . Conference areas , ballrooms etc. were ideal for any number of occasions . Staff , rooms and dining continue to be excellent . Ideal in every way! I have stayed @ The Renaissance before and will certainly do so again. Really cannot say enough about the courteous staff ; from the valet to the servers in the dining room , all excel at attending to needs of the customer.

Room Tip: The side of the hotel that faces the Atlanta Airport runways are understandably louder ; however , I still slept very well .
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

You could imagine that the noise will come from the runways... the worst is from the music and people in the bar area. The hotel is hollow, and the noise reverberates inside. I called the reception to complain, no reaction.
Restaurant ok, bed ok, a noisy leak in the toilets with continuous drops.
No complimentary wifi. Too bad

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Etienne G
Ian L, Manager at Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Good Evening from the Renaissance Atlanta Concourse,
I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. We do strive for excellence and will be sure to share your feedback with the team to ensure this is an isolated incident.