1,094 results
All reviews emory hospital hilton honors the shuttle driver close to downtown would stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location druids interstate cdc atl marta
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The hotel looks old from the outside, but worth the stay in all areas that count. Cleanliness, friendliness, and no e area. I promise you will love it. We had a great time and will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills – Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Lisa, thank you for choosing to stay at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. We are glad you had an excellent stay and were impressed with the exceptional service provided by our staff. Thanks again for your kind compliments, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We recently stayed at this hotel on the 9th floor. I did have one issue which was the outlet not working in the bathroom, however, the maintenance man, Johnny, made note of it and was scheduled to repair it right away.
I appreciated the service provided by the front desk, especially Keith, who was super friendly and very interested in knowing if we enjoyed our stay at the hotel.
The bed was super comfortable and the pillows fantastic.
I would be happy to stay here again when in the area.

Room tip: We enjoyed being on the top floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills – Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your Valentine's day at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. Thank you for recognizing Johnny and Keith for their outstanding service. They have a great passion for their work and loves our guests, so I will be sure to share your compliments with them personally. Thanks again, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

the Doubletree by the Hilton was a great place to stay. This location was ideal for the area I was working and not far from the airport. The staff was wonderful, accommodations clean and quiet. I hope to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills for your lodging. We are very pleased to read that our location, as well as our services were to your satisfaction. I have shared your positive comments with my staff and they were happy to know that we had another pleased guest. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in Atlanta.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

First the good.....great food at the restaurant although it is bright with no atmosphere like a hospital cafeteria looks
Now the bad......first room we were put in was hot and AC never would cool. After we ate we moved to another room. Same issue! AC not working!!! Trying to sleep was a challenge between the stuffiness, heat, noise from the interstate and elevators outside the door. Then woke to no hot water !!! Stayed at this location because of its proximity to Emory hospital because we needed to be there early the next morning. Would find another hotel if have to come back to this area! There are many other options!!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. I apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with your room and the inconvenience that it caused you. I have addressed your concerns with my team and can assure you that these issues have been resolved. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay. Please let me know beforehand so I can arrange your reservations. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My business stay was tiring with little sleep. Between the noise and inappropriate language coming from the room across the hall along with being very close to I-85, my comfort level and sleep was very low. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills – Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you had with your accommodations. We take all comments seriously, and we use them as a learning tool. I will address these matters with my appropriate department heads and we will come up with an action plan to improve our services. Thanks again, and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you on a future visit.