Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Hyatt.com
USD 144*
Autograph
3,314 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Amenities of this establishment are superb and warrant a five-star rating. All members of staff from valet to concierge were pleasant and courteous for duration of stay. Traveling from NJ to meet associates from junior high school (class of 1985), we were all pleased at the warm atmosphere presented by entire crew @ Sheraton Hilton.

I must note a dark cloud that emerged during our visit to Atlanta. During our stay, my vehicle was damaged by one the members of the valet staff. Utilizing the valet service after a long drive from NJ seemed appealing to me. Upon picking up vehicle the following morning and driving to meet friends and associates, I noticed damage to front right rim and tire. Incident was reported to valet staff. However, no one has taken responsibility for accident; not harm intended. I am disappointed in knowing something such as that would go unanswered. I greatly would appreciate acknowledgement of responsibility by valet attendant and compensation for damages.
mrKAT

Room Tip: Book through Hotwire for value.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

We greatly appreciate your comments and feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the hotel so much. Thanks very much for staying with us for your reunion. We followed up with the parking company and understand they met with you while you were here to discuss your vehicle. If you need anything further, please do give us a call. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

My wife and I made a short trip to Atlanta. This hotel was a good location for the places we were visiting. Very friendly staff. Clean hotel. Comortable beds.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor. Our room was overlooking a busy street. All downtown Atlanta streets sre busy. A lot of street noise but did not disturb us too much. I would think a room on a lower level will habe much more street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Sounds like you and your wife really enjoyed the hotel and our team. Thanks very much for staying with us and see you next time you're in Atlanta!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I wish we could have stayed here more than our one night but we were flying home after 6 weeks on the road. We received the best service here of any of our hotel stays by far! We arrived with more stuff than we could handle and the Bellmen staff were so helpful in gathering everything together and patient while we rearranged our golf clubs. They helpfully stored them overnight so we didn't have to leave them in the car.
We were too tired to have a sit down dinner in the restaurant although the atmosphere and menu looked inviting. Instead we opted to eat at the bar and thoroughly enjoyed the setting and again, the service. I loved my quesadilla.
For breakfast we chose the bakery and appreciated having the four dining options.
Our 11th floor king room was very comfortable, also among the best of our travels.
Would recommend this hotel to all and will try out more Sheratons in future travels.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you so much for a great review. After 6 weeks of travel, we're happy we were able to cap off your trip with a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. We're honored that you said we were the best of all your hotels stays! Thanks again for such nice comments and we hope to see you back again so you can enjoy Atlanta! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I attended a four-day conference at the Sheraton. I could not walk anywhere in the hotel without one of the employees greeting me or offering assistance. When I did ask a question, they went beyond the basics. In particular, I especially want to commend Troy Washington, Zhanna Powell, Raeshonna Heard, Kalema Woldegrec, Mesert Kebede, Vivian Brown, Owen Casserley, Kerry Ann Gore, and Lamond Stovall. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and our staff so much! Thanks for being our guest. We will certainly thank all those associates you mentioned, they are all special people! With Stone Mountain being so close, we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

My sister and I recently spent 7 nights at this property. I was attending a conference and my sister was sight-seeing. The property is clean, the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was great. Tanya D. at Fandangles was marvellous, from her sense of humour to her welcoming ways. She just had us coming back. Kiki at the concierge's desk went out-of-her way to assist us; helping us obtain last minute Moody Blues' tickets and introducing us to a "one-of-a-kind" tourist guide. All of the staff were welcoming and did all they could to make our stay pleasant. I wish I could remember all of their names. I would definitely stay here again and will when I come back to see the marvellous aquarium again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We love hosting our Canadian friends! It's great that you and your sister were able to spend some quality time in Atlanta. Thanks very much for staying with us and for such a nice review. Kiki and Tanya are such nice people, we love having them on our team. Hope to see you again soon!