Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
USD 103
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 208
USD 200
  • Room Service
USD 151
USD 144
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 283
USD 261
  • Breakfast included
USD 214
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
USD 279
Orbitz.com
USD 539
USD 502
3,358 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My daughter and I stayed three nights while attending my youngest daughters volleyball tournament. I had reserved a club level room and prepaid for the hotel through the Sheraton web site. When I checked into the hotel the front desk clerk indicated I did not have a club lounge reservation. Fortunately, I had printed the conformation showing the club lounge reservation, so she talked with the manager, and I received the club privilege. The club lounge is nice, and includes a complimentary continental breakfast (which had a really good assortment of fruit, bagels,etc.) They also have complimentary hors d'oeuvres in the evening, and unlimited cookies, and bottles of water, juice, and soda all day long. The staff at the hotel are very friendly. The rooms are clean and modern. The beds and linens are nice. The pool area is beautiful! We'd definitely stay there again. Now the cons, self parking is 22.00 a day ( I saw a lot on Ellis one block away for 5.00 a day) A glass of house wine is 9.00, and all rooms do not have a refrigerator. I had requested one, but they'd run out.

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We hope your daughter did well in the volleyball tournament! It sounds like you enjoyed your stay in the hotel, but please accept our apologies that there was some confusion about your club lounge upgrade. We're very happy that it was resolved quickly and you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay! Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I recently stayed her with my wife on a business trip. We travel to Atlanta at least once a year and have stayed at a number of hotels in the downtown area. This place is awful, and awful is being kind. I will say that the hotel staff were pleasant but nothing special. The room we had smelled very bad that it had perminated into the pillows. The most appalling thing about the room was that the peep hole on the door had a band-aid stuck to it. The bed was very uncomfortable and worn out no support what so ever. The balcony had holes in the wall and was dirty beyond belief. I am not sure how Sheraton allows this hotel to keep its rating but, for us personally we will never stay at this hotel again on any of our future ATL trips.

Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank RHSBMF

Please accept our sincere apologies that you did not enjoy your stay. As you can see from many reviews, we pride ourselves in a great guest experience as well as a spotless, comfortable and updated hotel product. We're extremely disappointed that we didn't provide that in your case. If you'd like to give us another chance, we'd appreciate the opportunity to show you how we typically take care of our guests.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed here last weekend because our daughter's volleyball team had booked this hotel for a tournament. My expectations were greatly exceeded! The staff could not have been more professional and helpful. We normally would stay in a higher end hotel but I was blown away by the attentiveness of the staff. In particular, Tanya Doyle in the bar was amazing. She helped us book restaurant reservations, printed menus and went above and beyond to make sure that our children were fed when the buffet had already closed and the bar was packed.

Room Tip: there are rooms that have patios with direct access to the pool
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thanks very much for the great review, we certainly appreciate it! We also appreciate you staying with us during the Big South volleyball tournament. Hope your daughter's team did well! Thank you for mentioning Tonya, we'll give her a pat on the back for taking such great care of your family. Hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We just recently stayed for two nights while in town for a big volleyball tournament. We were upgraded to the club floor which was a really nice treat, but because we had packed a big cooler for the trip we found that we, unfortunately, did not really use this ammenity very much. The club lounge was one of the nicest and largest that we have seen thus far, though. We found the hotel to be nicely kept and our room was clean with updated furnishings. The bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was fabulous. The only reason I'm not giving our stay an excellent rating is due to a couple of things that were lacking about our room. First, we had no trash can in the bathroom, which I thought was odd. Secondly, there is no door in the bathroom, it is a sliding door....which is fine, except it did not slide all the way shut. Third, not to be picky, but the view outside of the large bay windows was that of the roof and the stuff on the roof...it just kind of made you want to keep the curtains shut. Lastly, the toilet clogged the morning we were leaving and we just did not have the time to call someone up...so we used the restroom in the club lounge. Besides these minor things, we did have a very good overall stay, though, and we would definitely stay at this hotel again. It is within walking distance of many restaurants and about a mile to the downtown attractions and world congress center. The self parking is $22 nightly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us during the Big South Volleyball tournament. We really enjoyed hosting all the teams and families. We're glad you had a nice stay with us and appreciate the feedback on the few issues you mentioned. In the future, whenever you need anything done, please let us know so we can attend to it immediately. Trash cans and clogs are very easy for us to fix and we want you to be completely happy with your stay! Hope to see you again soon and safe travels.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I found the concierges, especially Kiki, to be extremely helpful. She went out of her way to provide me very good information.

I do have one complaint, though. When it was time for me to check out, there was no information clearly available to determine my preparedness for the shuttle service. The shuttle driver was supposed to enter the lobby and announce his departure. The hotel should have a sign to indicate the half-hourly departure times. I ended up having to take a taxi to the airport and nearly missed my flight and I paid double the amount that I had planned.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We're happy that you enjoyed the hotel and service staff so much. Thank you for staying with us! As you may know, Atlanta's airport shuttle service is not our hotel's shuttle and we don't have any control over their service and timing. The shuttle should come to the hotel every half hour and does announce their departure throughout the lobby. We apologize that you didn't have a good experience with their timing. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels.