4,794 results
All reviews international tower radius tower sway restaurant atrium tower peachtree mall food court heart of downtown attending a conference valet parking business trip world of coca cola beautiful hotel fitness center king room georgia aquarium marta station olympic park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband an I are on our honeymoon road trip across the US for a few weeks from the U.K. due to storm Florence we could no longer stay in Charlotte so made the 12hr drive to Atlanta from Richmond.

As I arrived at the front deck alone, my husband was parking the car. I wasn’t greeted with a smile more like a frown. The front desk looked at me like I couldn’t afford to stay in this hotel! I was treated with such disrespect.

I was advised “sorry we are fully booked” so I logged on to the Hayatt website to find rooms were available. However booking.com had a better rate so booked via them. I went back to the front back with my booking confirmation. The look on the lady’s face was priceless. Like oh maybe you can pay for the room.

After we arrived in our room I called to front desk and asked to talk with the manager. While explaining to her how I was treated she hung up..... seriously, even management are rude.

Do NOT stay here. We checked into the Westin across the road. Much better people & service!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anneliesebridges
HyattAtlanta, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello we are so very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. The level of customer service you received at our front desk is completely unacceptable. We have shared your comments with our team. We hope you will accept our apology and stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hyatt Hotel was top notch. Very comfortable bed. Great shower. Clean. Everyone was extremely helpful. I responded to a survey on my first day and mentioned that the chair in my room was not quite right. I received a call shortly after where I explained why I thought the chair was not what I expected. They replaced the chair 30 minutes after the phone call. They live up to their reputation and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything was perfect it was my birthday I had friends over to celebrate until my party bus arrived all employees was very nice the hotel and room was vet clean and nice wish i could’ve tried the pool but maybe next time

Room Tip: Everything was nice
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HyattAtlanta, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you! We are so happy you had a wonderful birthday experience and our staff could be of service to you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Parking is the only downfall to this hotel. It’s either pay the 40 dollars per day for valet or be prepared to walk distances from good parking options. However, still a unique hotel in a good location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, Eric. We are so glad you enjoyed the property. We apologize for any parking inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay. We hope you will accept our apology and stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The location is awesome, in walking distance to Coke museum, CNN, Olympics park, and very close to many restaurants. Amanda at the checkin counter upgraded my room to make sure I stay comfortable for 5 nights, she even regnonized me and greeted me the next day. She makes me feel like home.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HyattAtlanta, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff could be of service to you! We have shared your comments with our team, especially Amanda :) We hope will see you again, soon!