All reviews front desk atlanta airport upgraded to a suite an early flight shuttle driver international terminal restaurant staff definitely stay here again one night stay great customer service free shuttle business center room key clean hotel beds were comfortable enjoyed my stay free breakfast
Reviewed 8 September 2018

A family member came into town for a High School Reunion and unfortunately, the organizer didn’t give the staff his name to check into his room. He sat in the lobby for four hours trying to reach the organizer as well as the Manager trying to assist him the best way possible personally. I dealt personally with the Manager Chanee to assist him. She went ABOVE and BEYOND for us both. She cared about my family member first and also myself his family member who lived over an hour away and it was very disheartening
to have a family member be in this situation. I offered to drive and get him but he insisted he wanted to stay there and get it all sorted out. In the end it was handled but when I say this is the Best Staff ever it starts with the Management and Chanee made all the difference in the world in this very upsetting situation! Thank you so much Holiday Inn for such an Incredible Manager!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi, Karate M,

Wow! We are so honored by your kind review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for the glowing report. We are grateful for Chanee and all of our colleagues and the hard work they put in every day to consistently deliver great stays for our guests.I will be sure to share your kind words with Chanee as well. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the holiday inn which I’ve stayed at several. I actually had the opportunity to have a vista sweet. For around $145. A great option if you want to sunbathe without going to the pool and had a nice kitchen for my friend and I to eat crab legs. Nice hotel and friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hello Wunderlust1971,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your review on your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff and the rest of the management team. We are always interested in hearing feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The employees at this hotel are awesome! We checked in so that we could catch an early flight to airport. After arriving, our flight was canceled and rebooked on an much later flight. The ladies at the desk changed our checkout so that we could stay in our room while we waited for the flight. Qubilliah even ran us down to the local dollar store so that we could get a few extra things. Talk about service!!!!!

BTW. The rooms were clean and well stocked.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Nixjeff01,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and sharing your feedback with others on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your comments and can’t express to you our gratitude for your kind words about our hotel and our colleagues. We will be sure to share your kind words with Qubilliah as well. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is convenient for park and fly to Atlanta airport, and offers a free breakfast and bar. Team member Quibilluah was very courteous to me and went out of her way too make my stay enjoyable. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hello DaveMac_13,

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy a lot of what our property has to offer. I will ensure that Qubilliah sees your great comments and we look forward to having you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This is literally my umpteenth time staying at this property. They’re awesome all the way around. From the front of the house to the back of the house. It gets NO better than Latifa. She’s phenomenal. If she isn’t promoted there’s an issue!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mario B

Hello Mario B,

Wow! We are so honored by your kind review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for the glowing report. We are grateful for Latifa and all of our colleagues and the hard work they put in every day to consistently deliver great stays for our guests. Your kind words about the outstanding service delivered throughout your stay is a testament to the hard work they all put in day to day to exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you here with us again in the near future.