2,317 results
All reviews zen garden onyx bar self parking beautiful hotel within walking distance corner room mile radius room service marta station club level per day outdoor pool fitness center business meeting the room was nice free shuttle enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 9 May 2015

If you are planning an overnight trip to Buckhead then the Grand Hyatt should be on your list of places to stay. Every aspect of our stay was above standard. This location will now always be our first choice of lodging when we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattBuckhead, Front Office Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

It's always a pleasure to welcome loyal guests who are excited to enjoy the value and luxury our property provides. Our staff strives to exceed your expectations and we're pleased to hear this was the case during your experience. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Stayed for quick 1 night layover. Very nice and well decorated hotel .Lovely room ,very clean and spacious. Great location in Buckhead with many eating choices nearby and not far from downtown attractions. Self parking close by reasonably priced with unlimited entries daily.Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
GrandHyattBuckhead, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Atlanta. Our Buckhead location is wonderful for guests to enjoy luxury shopping, award-winning restaurants and the nearby attractions of downtown. Our hotel does offer valet parking and self-parking for guests. Glad you found our accommodations perfect for your short stay. Come back and stay with us again, soon!
--Scott Snipes

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Everyone at this hotel was so incredibly welcoming! We actually couldn't believe how friendly everyone was. Then we visited the bar lounge on our last night in Atlanta. The bartender was not pleasant, at all, and we actually had a really bad feeling. We had 2 free drinks from our booking and then we paid cash for our second round. He never told us how much the drinks were, just took every dollar off the bartop...$23. He was just rude. We never "checked" out in the morning, so I forgot to pick up the receipt. I had to have it faxed to me because the cost of the hotel stay was more than the reservation my company made. Well sure enough, the bartender added $23 to my room. We were on business, and we would have NEVER charged alcohol to our room. I immediatly called the manager of the hotel, and left a message. She never returned my call and this issue is still not resolved. Be careful when you use cash at the bar, because we knew something werid was up. Just incredibly dissapointed...it's not about 20 bucks, its about the violation and the lack of follow-up from management.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank AmberM953
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Thank you for staying with us. Please know that our staff works diligently to ensure your stay is perfect. The interactions you experienced at the beginning of your travels is what we strive to exude throughout one's entire stay. We strive for guests to find comfort in our staff, accommodations and amenities. We regret to hear your experience was not up to your expectations, nor our standards. We will forward your comments to our team. Also, please feel free to contact our Director of Operations at 4043643882 or qualityatlgh@hyatt.com. We hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

The Grand Hyatt in Buckhead is a beautiful place to stay. I had mixed feelings about my stay though. The rooms are wonderfully decorated & equiped with almost anything you could want with comfy beds & internet hookups, (though there is a charge). Funny as it may seem there's no microwave! Thinking that's odd given there's so much else in the room. The hotel did however warm up my roommate's food when she asked them.
They are helpful in most anything you ask. The front desk & the bell men are great to help as is the Concieaire . We were treated nice by them & the bartenders & staff.
The one place I had trouble with was with the service at the restaurant that is with the bar on Lobby Level. Granted they were very busy that 1st night we were there but it took 40 minutes or more to get my glass of wine delivered to my table. The young lady waiting on us seemed to ignore us for the whole night for the most part. We had an appetizer served but ran out of water before finishing & I had to get up several times to get service from someone else, (she was busy with others but not with us). Finally she came about 45-50 minutes after taking our order for appetizers to take the rest of our order. By this time we were both to tired to order much more. We did order a few light things but not wanting much by then.
We also had to wait on our room to come available for several hours that night making it a long day!! It was about 10 pm when we got our room. They didn't let us know about our room until we went up to the desk again to check on it.
The other areas we had trouble with was the lack of organization for the bars set up to order a drink from before going into our banquet. The table to buy drink tickets at before getting a drink at the bars was behind & between the 2 bars. You didn't know about it until you had already waited thru a line to get a drink! You waited through at least 2 lines sometimes 3 to get one drink!! Ridiculous!! Poor planning on the hotel's part.
They also had the tables way to close together inside the banquet hall with waiters bumping you while serving food or folks just trying to get to another seat! Another poor planning. The food was good but not fantastic that night. Also our table didn't have anyone come by with coffee to go with the dessert. They also waited late after we already were done with our dessert.
I will say this, it is a nice place to stay with a pool & workout gym & a garden rooftop to feel like getting away for a little bit. I do Tai Chi & it was a great location for practicing my moves.
I stayed at this location 2 years ago & it was better organized & service was better as well. It maybe a new staff that is being broken in that has things not flowing as well as 2 years ago. We were a large group of 500 or people & that's a tough thing to manage. Yet 2 years ago there that many or more & not as many goff ups then.
That's why I say I have mixed feelings on my stay there. The food I had the 1st night was good & generous in size. You also have Brick Top restaurant outside the back door & across the street that cooks up wonderful food. The bar at the Hyatt has a staff of great bartenders which were crazy busy yet were better at getting our drinks & food to us than our waitress that night. There is a coffee bar at the end of the bar to serve Starbucks coffee along with yummy muffins each morning & do it quickly with a smile.
There's plenty of rooms to hold workshops & talks in so that you can have a conference with no problem of space.
My only advice is that if you plan a convention there to work closely with the staff & have individuals from your organization over see what is to be done. To work closely with the Hyatt staff.
I'm maybe willing to give it another try at this hotel. But 1st I will share with them all that I've wrote down here. They are aware of some of what I have wrote here from my talking with them. I will say they will try to make it right as much as they can.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thanks for coming back and staying with us at Grand Hyatt Atlanta. Our room accommodations are well-appointed and provide convenient amenities for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. Also, we now provide complimentary WiFi in our guest rooms for convenience. We know how important staying connected is, and we are happy to provide this amenity for our guests to enjoy. We regret to hear your interactions with our some staff did not meet your expectations, nor our standards. Please know that our staff always strives to provide top notch service to all guests. We are happy to know you found this apparent with our Front Desk agents and Guest Services team. We do hope you will come back and stay with us, whether for a conference or for a great trip to Atlanta. See you then!

Reviewed 7 May 2015

it was nice to get into familiar surroundings after having tried an alternate location for one night. centrally located for all activities i sought in Atlanta i got exactly what i wanted, a spacious, quiet, well appointed space to sleep when i came rolling in at 2 am from a night of rabble rousing with my buddies

Room Tip: the higher the better, face peachtree
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
GrandHyattBuckhead, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

It's wonderful to hear that Grand Hyatt Atlanta made you feel right at home with our central Buckhead location and the comforting amenities in our guest rooms. Thanks for choose Grand Hyatt and we hope to see you again, soon.