2,291 results
All reviews zen garden onyx bar self parking beautiful hotel within walking distance corner room mile radius marta station room service club level per day outdoor pool fitness center business meeting the room was nice free shuttle enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Great place to stay. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. Within walking distance of a Kroger's supermarket. The hotel car service will take you to/from the Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza or a large Target store, all about a 5 minute drive. If you want to rent a car they can take you to the Hertz office at the JW Marriott near the Lenox mall.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2014

It's always wonderful to hear when our guests enjoy the provided amenities, as well as what the lively Buckhead area has to provide. Our friendly staff is always available to ensure your stay is comfortable and relaxing every step of the way. We're looking forward to your return. See you then!

Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while passing through Atlanta. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Room was clean. The only complaint was that we couldn't get the room to cool down and had a poor night sleep because of it. It was really unfortunate since everything else was great. Will be passing through here again next week and would have definitely have stayed here. Not sure now.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and interacting with our friendly team. Our staff strives to ensure every guest is comfortable throughout their stay, from check-in to check-out. We hope you will consider us for your trip next week. Our Front Desk Agents are always happy to hear out your requests and provide you with a room that meets your needs and expectations. We do hope to see you again, next week.

Reviewed 14 November 2014 via mobile

I unfortunately stayed in this hotel based on a recommendation of a friend. I was so displeased upon my arrival. My goodness were to start. The parking garage the have the audacity to charge you to park in and its a hazard. For those who have never visited this hotel there is no sidewalk, no crosswalk and during my stay construction which limited visibility of cars and a steep hill. The next issue the elevator takes somewhere about 3-5 minutes. I wish this was an exaggeration but we timed it. The bed /pillow the most uncomfortable. I couldn't turn my neck I was in so much pain. It more much I'm pretty sure you get the point choice a different hotel. You deserve it, you are paying for it and it should not impact you travel. The one good thing I can say the restaurant the name escapes me but those workers were awesome and amazing. This hotel had lead me to choose a hotel other that Hyatt.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank TXD1VA
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Glad you enjoyed Cassis and the friendly service provided in our restaurant. However, we do regret to hear that the remainder of your stay was not up to your expectations -nor our standards. Our team strives to ensure every guest is comfortable and has a flawless stay. Our Hyatt Grand ™ beds are for great, refreshing sleep and we wish this had been your experience. We hope you will consider staying with us upon future stays in Atlanta. Many guests have seen the value and southern hospitality our property offers, and we would appreciate having another opportunity to show you our true value.

Reviewed 13 November 2014

Our conference was located here and overall the experience was fantastic. The staff from the front desk, to the Casis restaurant, concierge, and bell desk were just wonderful. My colleagues and I enjoyed the location in Buckhead which was very close to the MARTA and would happily return here.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2014

We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our friendly staff is sure to provide every guest with efficient and friendly service. Thanks for dining in Cassis and for your kind words about our staff. As you mentioned, the MARTA train system is a very convenient transportation option for those arriving by plane. Glad you enjoyed the convenience. Come back and visit with us again, soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

We had a four day getaway to Atlanta and had a wonderful time. The room was very spacious with lots of drawer space. Everyone that we came into contact with, from the bellhop to the concierge was very attentive and helpful. The Regency level at this hotel was outstanding from the continental breakfast to the afternoon snacks.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us during your weekend getaway. Sometimes it's nice to escape for a few days and we're happy you chose Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead! Our guest rooms are very well appointed, with ample space for a comfortable stay. Thank you for the kind words about our amazing staff. They work diligently to ensure your stay is memorable. Come back and see us again, soon. We’re looking forward to your return.