“Delicious!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful for breakfast- interesting selections! Did not try the bakery offerings but looked delicious!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We googled "best shrimp & grits in Atlanta" and ended up here. Be warned, they are the BEST shrimp & grits probably in the world! The dish comes with a jalapeño bread that was mouth-watering delicious. We joked to the server that we may have to randomly jump on a plane to Atlanta when we crave this again, but it is no joke!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Deliciousness. Food was great... something for every age, every taste. Tight space but it makes for a nice atmosphere to enjoy good food, great vibe and friendly convos with strangers. Eclectic decor and reasonably priced food

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the hippest eateries in Atlanta! There is great food with a super cool staff with the most interesting patrons! It is a hidden gem that must be protected at all costs! My wife and I love their breakfast menu, which is amazing! Just trust me, you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu! I want to point out the great sandwich I had on this visit for lunch. The Ultimate Chicken Sandwich may cause other chicken sandwich makers to stop production. This chicken sandwich is seasoned to perfection, then placed on a spicy roll that must be made by unicorn angels, as it tastes heavenly and they finish it off with a pimento cheese spread that is divine. My wife knew it was delicious , as I never spoke a word as I devoured this chicken masterpiece! If you are in Atlanta, you must visit Highland Bakery, you will thank me!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I didn't eat any of the bakery items but they surely looked good. The grits were yummy. It was a little cold inside so make sure to have a jacket if you get cold quickly.