“Impressive Indian Fusion”

Masti Fun Indian Street Eats
Ranked #581 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 August 2016

My family and I tried a new Indian restaurant this past weekend, rather than our usual destination Chai Pani. Because it is billed as a Street Eats restaurant, we were expecting it to be more like Chai Pani, but it wasn't. The food was delicious, the staff were very attentive and the menu was diverse. My son had a masala dosa and the sambar was excellent. My wife and I both had Thali Plates that were both very generous with food. The dal was good, but not what we are used too. Would we return, yes, but when we need our weekly Indian fix, we would probably return to Chai Pani.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Visited here while in ATL. Wife loves Indian food and it was close to our hotel. The food was great and it was very casual.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Masti has a new location in the Toco Hills Shopping Center where it sells Indian and Indian fusion snacks and meals. They even have some hamburger wallah I had a nice South Indian Dosa served very nicely with a good filling. Service was pleasant and fast. The menu is entirely different from Chai Pani's so you can enjoy both places. The decor is pleasant with some tables and booths, a little more refined than Chai Pani's converted gas station.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I went, expecting more of a Chai Pani kind of experience, but it definitely wasn't that. Food is good, but HOT -- this is probably more authentically Indian street food in some ways than CP. They also have interesting cocktails on the menu but fair warning -- if you order a G&T, for instance, they will bring you the gin and tonic separately, no ice. ;)

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I have only been here once, the restaurant is very well designed, and has a great atmosphere. I ordered the deconstructed chick pea curry with potato cake. The food was good, but not the best Indian food I have had. They had some other items that were intriguing, such as a butter chicken taco. I may consider going back. The best part of my meal was the sweet tea, it was almost as dark as a coke and was delicious.