“Birthday dinner ”

American Cut Steakhouse Buckhead
Reserve with OpenTable
American Cut Steakhouse Buckhead is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #701 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I took my husband to American Cut for his birthday last week. We sat at the downstairs bar and Gregory was our bartender. Gregory is so friendly, funny and explained the layout of the restaurant. He made us French Martinis and they were excellent!!!!!

We then were escorted onto the elevator for dinner. I apologize for not remembering our head waiters name but he was awesome as well. The entire wait staff was ready to assist in anyway. I love that they clean the table from crumbs and empty plates throughout dinner. (This is how you cater to your customers) I went to the bathroom and came back and my napkin was folded neatly on the table. We felt like royalty.

The food was excellent!!! We ordered an appetizer that is similar Oyster Rockefeller. My husband had the new york strip and I had the filet with lobster on top. (Sorry for not remembering the names. Blame it on Gregorys excellent drinks. Lol! ) Our side dishes were sweet potatoes (yaas!) and creamed spinach.

Then they brought out a complimentary cake for my hubby. So sweet!!

Great experience!! Our new steakhouse. Sexy and classy atmosphere. Management you have great employees and a excellent restaurant. See you guys soon!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Man oh man this place was a fun experience. Life music, great drinks selection, really cool staff and the oysters wow. They had some good Oysters. Gather some friends and head across!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This is definitely a great place to take business guests also because you can go upstairs to the regent club after for drinks with great views of Atlanta and south Buckhead. Had a phenomenal steak last night. If you're looking for a bargain, definitely not the place for you, but if you appreciate the scene, the buildout and design, great steaks etc you should go.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We've been to American Cut several times. the food is good, service is good but a bit familiar, and the ambiance is good as well. the hostesses down stairs - terrible. what is it with not greeting people like you are happy to see them? menacing stares, and blank looks?

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Very high end steak house with big emphasis on meat. My steak, a hanger steak was tough and had gristle. Plus the bearnaise sauce was cold and didn't pour onto the steak. Other cuts of steak were better for other people. The chili lobster was great as were the desserts. Very noisy place as the music is VERY loud and non conducive to conversation. The Palm is better and less expensive