All reviews great location bobby dodd stadium valet parking shuttle service football stadium coca cola complimentary shuttle within walking distance mile radius front desk staff centennial park complimentary breakfast the breakfast area the entire staff the hotel staff marta station business trip
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The Georgia aquarium is fun and educational. The shows are fantastic and displays are very informative. A very natural , lifelike setting fir the animals. Penquin show is great. Much to see and do. A little pricy but cheaper online. A must see for your atlanta visit

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Greetings, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Georgia Tech and Ga Aquarium . We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. We can’t wait to host you as our guest again in the near future. Cheers!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I would like to say this is the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. I mean the worst. I cannot believe Hilton allows this hotel to use their name. I would like to give it negative stars. There is nothing good I can say about this hotel it smells like urine. It is in a terrible part of town and actually very dangerous. Please please do not stay at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Danny B

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to express your concerns about the recent visit to the Hampton Inn. On behalf of myself and my team, I sincerely apologize for all the problems you encountered. As our guest, your satisfaction and patronage are very important to me. Therefore, I appreciate being notified of any instance involving poor service or accommodation so that I can be able to immediately address the situation.

At Hampton Inn, our service teams are expected to provide top-quality and attentive service to every guest, every time. Not only is this our standard, but anything less is unacceptable. We want to feel confident knowing that when you choose Hampton Inn all of your lodging needs will be met in timely and professional manner.

Again, thank you for bringing these situations to my attention. I want you to feel a sense of comfort when you walk into and stay at Hampton Inn, regardless of the city or state. I truly regret your experience and hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your trust. Please give me a call or email me so we can further discuss you concerns.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Valet parking $20/night + tip. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is adequate. Rooms and hotel are clean. Rooms even numbered face parking lot and are probably quieter. I had some sort of an allergy reaction in my room. Saw the air vent and it was covered in dust. Ask them to replace the air filter and that improved things considerably but they did not clean the vent. It was filthy. I brought it to the attention of the hotel in hopes that they would clean all the filters and vents. I do not have severe allergies and it was surprising how bad I felt. (leaving the room for several hours made me feel much better so I know it was the room.)Pillows Flatten. I asked for a firmer pillow at the desk and it was more of the same. I think this is the typical pillow of Hampton Inn. Stacking the pillows doesn’t improve it much. Should have brought my own pillow from home. This hotel is across the street from Georgia Tech and it was very convenient to walk the campus for some exercise. You can walk to Atlanta breakfast club for a fabulous breakfast. Staff was awesome. Room key required to operate the elevator.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for your review. While we appreciate your kind words, we would like to apologize that the Air conditioning filter in your room was not clean . We will certainly take your comments under consideration as we continuously work to improve our guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot and expect certain things. The hotel is older and the shuttle hours are minimal. I decided to check out the next morning after arriving. That changed as I interacted with the staff. The night staff makes the stay memorable. Native at the front desk is bubbly and inviting. The shuttle driver John is polite and knowledgable. Always ready with a recommendation that is spot on. I returned to the hotel the following week during my next week of training at GT.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hampton Inn-Georgia Tech, is delighted that you selected us to indulge you in the “Hamptonality Experience” by staying with us. While we know that you had many options in hotel accommodations, we are certainly appreciative to you for your Loyalty.

We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinions of our guests. We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, as it relates to 100% Guest Service Excellence.

We look forward to seeing you again hopefully, in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything you need on your next visit to make your visit to our hotel as memorable as possible

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel was very conveniently located for a friends' meet up for a long weekend. Close to Marta (though we wound up not using it), and walking distance to the Aquarium/Centennial Olympic Park area and attractions were big selling points. It was immaculately maintained. The staff was super welcoming and friendly, from the sales director and general manager to the front desk staff, housekeeping valet attendants and shuttle drivers. Our group happily used the breakfast area for evening social times. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting central Atlanta. A word of caution to check your bill - there were several incorrect amounts (parking rate not discounted, for example) that had to be corrected.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms overlook the 2 story parking structure, odd number rooms overlook busy North Avenue, and are probably noisier.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for posting about your experience with the Hampton Inn Georgia Tech. It’s such a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay and had some memorable encounters with our staff members while benefiting from our great location. We hope that you will return for your next adventure in Atlanta.