“Steak tartare!”

Ranked #294 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious and the ambiance is swanky as it's location in the center of the Buckhead shopping district. A little pricey. (Alcohol prices). We always leave spending close to $200 for two of us and we don't order that much? Anyway, worth a go.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Food was very good, but I would save the dining experience for some other time than Christmas Eve. The reservations was made about 1 month in advance, in which they should have denied reservations for a table of 4 if they didn't have any. We were seated at a 30" cocktail round which required us to hold our menus, and the wine list in our laps; the bread basket had to be placed on top of someone's bread plate & if not on a bread plate then it had to be at one of our place settings. Needless to say, we were cramped, and at a fixed price of $80, plus water ($16) and wine, the experience became anything less than ideal. My meal was cold and had to be returned-not a big deal, but I was way behind my fellow diners and therefore was still eating while they watched. I would recommend the restaurant anytime other than for a holiday.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Service is much improved. Food was, and still is very good. Great people watching in the middle of Buckhead Village Not cheap, but overall worth it for a high-end experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

The online photo's don't do it justice its more stylish in person. It started a little bumpy my reservation requested a quiet table but they seated me right at the door, however they quickly recovered with allowing me to pick my own corner table next to a floor to ceiling window which was perfect. This was a chic, nice little restaurant. It had a Euro vibe and great service. The food was very good but a little high priced for my taste. I spent a $100 bucks for 2 with no drinks other than bottled water and no dessert. I would go here again for 3 things the risotto, service and the ambiance.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Seated scallop special today was light and delicious. Kale and Quinoa salad fresh, light and a bit large. A very tasty French Onion soup was covered with beautifully stringy and delicious cheese. My companions enjoyed the Cajun Chicken. Their creamed potatoes were extremely creamy and rich and seasoned perfectly. I had a steamed meringue dessert that was so perfectly light and delicious it was heavenly! I highly recommend it. All in all the perfect atmosphere and service along with delicious cuisine made for a fantastic lunch. I highly recommend Le Bilboquet!!