“Worth the Wait”

Wing Factory - Smyrna
Ranked #760 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place was busy for a Sunday night. To-go order took some time and was a little pricey, but the wings flavors were quite tasty, especially the Lemon Pepper. The Buffalo flavor was ok. The mac-n-cheese was ok.
13 year old - Liked the Lemon Pepper flavor
8 year old - Liked the mac-n-cheese
3 year old - Didn't like the mac-n-cheese or the wings :-(

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I visited with my son who is in the military and the staff and the gas showed us so much love and even pay for our meal as a thank you to my son for his service. We were there for karaoke night and had a blast listening to the locals sing. The DJ was awesome singing all parts of a Temptation song in different voices what an experience. Food and drinks were also very good as well as a staff enjoyed myself immensely.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

They could have been understaffed, but this is my second time waiting a long time for food and drinks. There were not many tables in the place-which struck me as odd seeing how dead it was.

My order was not correct, and there was enough lemon pepper on the tots to kill any sense of taste you have-but they were quick to correct the mistake and bring me the correct order, and for that I am pleased.
The boneless wings are great, and so are the adult beverages.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wings and fries are our fun food when we want something flavorful yet in a casual setting. Wing factory has a great selection of sauce and fry the wings as requested.
Lemon pepper and hot(original buffalo) are our favorite but there are plenty of other tasty flavors as well.
On top of great wings/food the trivia and Karaoke nights are entertaining to say the least. My BF ended up being the backup dancer(stepping side to side) for some shy guy who was dared to perform.lol.#goodeatsandfuntimes

1  Thank kreed319
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Service was average. We were one of two tables in the restaurant, but it took a long time to get refills. Other workers just stood around and made jokes instead of helping. Wings were tiny as were the chicken fingers. Lots of TVs; great for catching a football game. One positive is it is super close to Suntrust if you don't want to pay the Battery prices for a meal.