1,841 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecoke museumcollege football hall of famecity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerparking garage
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is our last night of the spring break. This place is next to everything and the staff is great. I love the breakfast Buffet. This parking is 28 per day but it's cheaper than all the other hotels that charge 40 per day. Next time I'll use the public parking that between 10 and 20 a day. We will be coming back again. You can't beat the price, amenities, and location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Haley B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We really appreciate your kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn! You know that you are always welcome and we look forward to your next stay in Atlanta. Thank you again for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We walked to everything it’s near the Phillips arena, centennial park, CNN, aquarium you name it. Great modern rooms and hotel. We stayed one night here and one at Hampton inn downtown. This was definitely a step above. Rooms ready on time (well one of two were) and there is a pool and hot tub. They have a big bath tub which is good for little kids. If I come back to Atlanta this will be the place. It’s also convenient to a subway, legal seafood, an arcade, subzero ice cream and other closeby eateries.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We really appreciate your kind review about our property! Your compliments, which I will share with our management team, are very much appreciated and encourage us to continue to deliver the very best in southern hospitality. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back the next time you travel to Downtown Atlanta, and thank you again for the kind words!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We booked three rooms in this hotel for a family GA Aquarium visit. The hotel is in the perfect location, the rooms were nice - comfy beds, nice shower, refrigerator, fast Wifi, etc, with the only noise coming from the outside via the window (nothing from neighboring or above/below rooms). Employees were friendly and good at their job.

Our only complaint is the rooms were not together (one not even on the same floor) even though I booked all three at the same time on the same page and we checked in early. I suspect that could be due to using an outside booking source and the hotel being fully booked. It was especially frustrating since my mom is getting older, has cancer, and associated special needs, but we made it work.

We would easily stay here again if visiting the Aquarium or other downtown/Centennial Park attractions.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank creekland

Thank you very much for your kind TripAdvisor review. Our team is proud to represent the Hilton Garden Inn and take seriously the responsibility we have been entrusted of protecting such an iconic part of Atlanta.I am sorry to hear that we were not able to put all of your rooms on the same floor. I'll definitely pass along your compliments and we look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Atlanta. Thank you again very much!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I love this property. It is convenient to activities and to my work location. There are restaurants within walking distance along with inside the hotel. The staff are always friendly and do a great job recognizing repeat customers!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your compliments are very much appreciated. I agree with you that both our location and our staff are special. Our team works hard to make sure guests like you are comfortable and have a memorable experience. We enjoy showing off our great property and are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed here with my wife and kids for a business & pleasure trip on a recent Sunday and Monday. After a long drive to Atlanta, we were warmly welcomed by the front desk and was able to get an early check in along with some Honors Diamond perks...they took care of us!

We had breakfast both mornings on site and the service there was great! Even with it being as busy as it was, the entire staff there worked together and seemed to be having fun with lots of smiles! Very attentive throughout, kudos to the breakfast team!

It was still a little cold outside, but was nice to see that the hottub on the rooftop terrace was still open! The kids (and the parents!) enjoyed that along with the indoor pool for some splash time. And once I spotted the foosball table, I had to teach my kids a life lesson the agony of defeat... :)

As I already knew in advance from other reviewers and from looking on the map, this is an IDEAL location. It was nice to walk right across the street to the Georgia Aquarium with the kids. And when the kids got cabin fever, again, right across the street is the Olympic park with a few playground and water fountains for them to enjoy. At the south end of the park was the Atlanta SkyView, the ferris wheel which the kiddos found very cool. And tons of dining options within walking distance as well. Once I parked my car at check-in, I didn't have to drive again until it was check-out time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Haley B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you very much for your kind TripAdvisor review. Our team here at the Hilton Garden Inn works hard to keep guests like you happy. I am so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy all of our wonderful amenities and have some quality bonding with your kids. I'll definitely pass along your compliments and we look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Atlanta. Thank you again very much!