USD 171
USD 147
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

USD 232
USD 213
USD 189
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 231/night.

USD 193
USD 177
USD 168
Hyatt.com
1,011 results
All reviewswxyz barchildren's museumcentennial parkgeorgia aquariumsliding doorworld of coca colawalking distanceenjoyed my staytwo blocksmini fridgeself parkingfront desk staffbusiness tripbeds were comfortableconvention centercnn centerlobby
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a Spring Break get away. When we arrived we were told that our room wasn’t ready at 4pm. They gave us a different room. I should add that for the inconvenience the staff did give us a breakfast voucher and that was very nice. We chose this hotel because we stayed in one in Orlando and were impressed with the brand. However even though the decor is modern the upkeep is failing. The front desk staff is short on patience and housekeeping needs more than a refresher. Parts of the carpet were frayed, there were questionable spots on the carpet, the shower had spots of mildew/mold, the ceiling in the shower was peeling and the room was questionable. The front desk staff seemed frazzled and not experienced and had difficulty with seemingly normal requests. But the location was exceptional. It was a short walk to all the sights and steps away from Centennial Park and restaurants. I travel a lot for work and I have many silver and platinum medallions to show for it as a rewards member and I get to see and experience many different brands of hotel. This experience outside of location will go down as meh. It did not impede our ability to enjoy our special family time but it was less pleasant than it should have been.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Aloft Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Review regarding your recent stay at the Aloft Atlanta Downtown.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for our shortcomings. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Ernst Thomas

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Too much attitude at the front desk from the ladies working there. Customer service sucks.

Valet and bartender are excellent. Lively bar and great seating area outside. Close to great restaurants like Rays! Clean hotel. Great location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel gave our room away that we prepaid in full a non refundable amount. We were given a different room with smaller beds, but no refund. They were not easy to work with. This was for a volleyball tournament.

Room Tip: Hotel oversold rooms. I paid in full only to have my room sold when I arrived. Hotel did not refund my money. They put us in a different room with smaller beds. I will not stay here again.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kellyrC7607HQ
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great place to stay, we had a great visit to Atlanta. It is the perfect location. Within walking distance to most everything we wanted to visit. The staff was super nice and very accommodating to my family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, Manager at Aloft Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your visit in Atlanta. It is truly a pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay and if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. We normally send our Guest feedback survey past our guest stay. We Welcome you to voice your positive feedback in our Medallia survey.
Once again, Thank you for choosing Aloft Atlanta Downtown and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

On March 17, 2018, between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, my hotel room was burglarized in full view of your housekeeping staff personnel of a computer bag that contained my laptop, passport, Bose headphones, Samsung Bluetooth headset, medications, and other assorted personal items.

My first call was to your front desk, which took notes while I recounted the situation. They told me that they would contact the Housekeeping manager, and then get back to me within 30 mins. After an hour, I called back to get an update. In the meantime, I called my company’s theft and loss group to report the missing laptop, which my company leases from Apple. I also called the Atlanta Police department, who advised me to dial 9-1-1 to report the crime, which I did. Although the 30 minutes had passed, and then another 30 minutes had, and I had called the Police, on my own, I called the front desk to get find out why I hadn’t been updated yet, and just as importantly, why they had not advised to report the crime to the Police. When I had told the front desk about calling the Police, I was told that it was well within my right to do so. I didn’t get any resistance to the idea of me calling the Police, but I also didn’t get the sense that they were ready for that. In my opinion, I wanted to take action as quickly as possible. I was also told that they had interviewed the housekeeping person and were verifying the circumstances of the situation.

Those are the facts around this unfortunate situation. On multiple levels, I am dismayed in the level of responsiveness around the case. Perhaps what couldn’t be controlled was the fact that someone took my belongings from my room by somehow entering the hotel, and somehow getting onto the 6th floor, and somehow taking my belongings without in all likelihood being pressed by the housekeeping person. But what could be controlled is how I’ve been communicated with, responsively along the way either after I made the first call, or when the Housekeeping manager would return my calls, or when the Insurance company would call me. I have no idea where this stands. All I know is that a preferred Marriot/SPG member who has stayed at the Downtown Aloft twice, will never stay at that hotel again. In fact, I will never stay at any Aloft again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family