“Good food in a nice setting”
Review of Chris' Pizza House

Chris' Pizza House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chris' Pizza House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,283 of 4,302 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My wife & I had a nice dinner. We each had a 10" pizza. I had mine with gyro meat & a side of shrimp, which were grilled & I put it on top of my pizza. My wife had a 10" pizza with mushroom. The pizza was very good. We each has a nice salad. Our server Ken was great.

1  Thank StevenHScher

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We ate lunch here. The best Pizza I have eaten. Great Greek style salad. I would definitely go here again.

2  Thank Darlene P
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I recently had a nice dinner with friends at this restaurant. We started with Greek salads which was served very fresh and with housemade dressing. I got a Chris House Special Pizza which was outstanding with a ton ingredients and not much crust.

The service was top notch and the prices was reasonable

3  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I like the renovations, but it is the crafted food that draws me back. If you can resist the urge to dive into the Gyro sandwich...allowing it to soften, melt all together you will be rewarded. Service was great.

2  Thank djharts
Reviewed 1 September 2017

A little spot in a strip mall; no pretense, just some good food, with adequate service, and reasonable prices. Had a falafal pita that was delicious as was the lasagna. Good choice for the middle of the week respite from the kitchen.

1  Thank jas1012

Been to Chris' Pizza House? Share your experiences!