Twelve Atlantic Station
Ranked #114 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is a new hotel in Atlantic Station Atlanta. It's a 10 minute can ride to downtown. And near a decent mall which has Dillards, banana , gap , west elm as well as target and publix. Hotel is Contemporary. Dinner and breakfast great. Cool gym Good service and advice from staff. Would recommend for business travellers and shoppers!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Maurdunn
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Dear Maurdunn,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at TWELVE Atlantic Station. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your visit and the Atlantic Station neighborhood. It is a great and convenient location. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Loved my stay at this hotel. This appeared to be an all-suites hotel with rooms that were truly like mini-apartments with a full kitchen (plates, silverware, full-size fridge, even a dishwasher and pantry), living room, dining area, separate bedroom, huge bathroom, office space, and there is a doorbell outside in the hallway to each room. It felt incredibly decadent to have so much comfort while traveling. The office area was especially impressive and appreciated as a business traveler. A computer is provided with access to free Internet, but also a full range of options to access hotel amenities. You can order room service, notify the valet to pull up your car, etc. without ever getting up from the desk. Speaking of room service, I ordered the pasta bolognese and asparagus for dinner, which was excellent. For breakfast, I ordered the pancakes, which were good, but the turkey sausage was a little spongy. If I hadn't had such a busy schedule during my trip, I would have wanted to check out all of the local shops and restaurants that were within walking distance of the hotel. The decor of the hotel is very industrial / modern, which was very cool. The hotel staff were incredibly friendly and made every effort to be helpful.

Minor criticisms:
- Very difficult to find the hotel entrance by car from the highway and requiring maneuvering many side streets rather than being able to turn off of the main street.
- Floor to ceiling windows would have been impressive on the higher floors, but I was on the 2nd floor on a Thursday night making the crowds leaving the local bars and restaurants a little loud and distracting.
- The shower shelf was too small to accommodate even the tiny hotel bottles of shampoo, so things were constantly dropping at my feet, and the towels are all placed by the tub, and not easily accessible from the separate shower stall.

Overall, this was a great hotel and I look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank khp_infairfax
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2011

Dear khp_infairfax,

Thank you for the review on TWELVE Atlantic Station. I am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us. Our goal is to give our guests all the comforts of home in our spacious suites. I will be sure to pass on you comments about the hotel staff being incredibly friendly--they will be very appreciative of the feedback. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I frequently go to ATL for work. So I've had the opportunity to stay at several different hotels in various parts of the city. So far, Twelve Atlantic station is my absolute favorite hotel in ATL. I certainly plan to make it my hotel of choice when going back.

The hotel is beautifully appointed with modern furnishings and decor. The hotel is clean. The room I got was essentially a 1-bedroom suite that had a comfortable living room (with flat screen TV and DVD player), a balcony, a spacious bathroom (which had a soaking tub and a shower), a comfortable bedroom and a full kitchen with full size appliances. The kitchen had plates and glasses for you to use. Pots and pans were available for free upon request. The living room also had a work desk that comes equipped with a desktop computer which is free for guests to use. This was a big plus to me as I welcomed the chance to shed 3 lbs. from my luggage by not having to bring my laptop with me. The staff at the hotel were impressively nice and friendly and very helpful. Room service was quick and the food was yummy. It was neat to find that I could easily order my room service on-line by using the desktop computer in the room. I especially enjoyed the shrimp and grits I ordered as a dinner appetizer. Being located in the recently redeveloped Atlantic Station area, the hotel is within walking distance of a supermarket, as well as countless restaurants and shops. This convenient location which allowed me to walk to nearby amenities was so refreshing to me given how Atlanta is so car-dependent.

Being away from downtown Atlanta made this hotel even more attractive to me as it made my ride to and from the airport easier since I didn't have to deal with downtown Atlanta traffic.

One thing I do have to say is that if you're in town looking to site see, this might not be the best location for you as it's farther from all the touristy action. You'd definitely need a car if you were staying here and wanted to check out famous sites like the Coke museum, the aquarium, and even the MLK memorial.

At first glance, the hotel's rates can seem a bit steep. However, after doing some research on their web site, I found some great deals that brought the cost down and made it very reasonably priced.

Overall, this is a glowing review of this hotel. I absolutely loved, loved, loved it here and would absolutely go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Lynnja

Dear Lynnja,

Thank you for writing a review on TWELVE Atlantic Station. I am glad to read that you had a great experience with us. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I enjoyed the sophisticated look of this hotel. It was chic and very modern. It was in the center of a huge business district so there was plenty to do and see. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2011

Dear Kimmoore,

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay at TWELVE Atlantic Station. Thanks for the great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We have just spent a long weekend in Atlanta at the Twelve Hotel and Residences at Atlantic Station. The location was lovely, a planned community with a Central Park for events, shops and restaurants, a supermarket and this hotel. Our room was actually a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, eating area, massive washroom (I loved the walk-in shower) and a bedroom. It had lots of closet space and was nicely decorated. Although there was a computer in the room, we used the business centre when we needed to print our boarding passes.
The staff was friendly and attentive, taking care of any special needs quickly. The Lobby restaurant was very convenient, with good choices and tasty food.
We recommend this location to any visitors to Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Marsha Toronto,

Thank you for posting a review of TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Atlantic Station is a great and convenient development that is an ideal base location for exploring Atlanta. We hope tyo welcome you back on your next trip.

regards,