All reviews front desk great hotel office park self parking rooftop pool would definitely stay here again rooms are spacious third floor room service business travel enjoyed my stay king room the entire staff great customer service wedding jones keurig
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The property and room were impressive. We loved the walk in shower. All was very clean and neat. Quiet comfortable well appointed room. The staff were not very personable but they "did their job". We would return for the facilities and location sake.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

What a great hotel! Wonderful staff; Jones, Alonzo, Emily, Maureen, etc. Shuttle service available within a 3 mile radius. Food, shopping, sightseeing all close by. A beautiful area to take an afternoon walk!!!

The restaurant is good, but a little inconsistent. I recommend trying the local cuisine as there are so many yummy places.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The pros of the hotel. It was very elegant the decor is beautiful. I especially loved the rooftop pool and the bar . The restaurant food is spectacular. Ladies go check that spa out and they have couples specials. The cons of the hotel. It smelled like mildew on the 5th floor. And their was one employee that was rude. Would definitely stay there again

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for your comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina. My staff and I take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to improve. Appreciate you bringing the odor on the 5th floor to my attention as well.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency at Villa Christina this past Friday night. We arrived just past 8:00 PM. So, the hotel's parking garage was full. We were directed by signage in front of the hotel to park in a parking garage a couple of buildings away. Probably worked out better as I was able to find an end space away from any other cars - no door dings!.

We were greeted with a hospitable, friendly greeting at the front door and at the front desk. As others have mentioned, the lobby layout is somewhat different. The front desk is at the end of the lobby near the elevators. I had checked in on the Hyatt app earlier in the afternoon. So, checking in at the front desk was quick and easy.

This hotel is obviously newer and well kept. As we walked to the rooms I picked up on a noticeable fragrance from air fresheners - clean and pleasant. By the time we left around 9:00 AM the next morning, the fragrance had dissipated.

The room was very clean. The linens very clean and crisp. The towels very clean and soft. Wish I had thought to ask for extra pillows as the two pillows provided on either side of the bed quickly flattened. Not complaining, just my personal taste as a "side sleeper". The Keurig came in handy for a quick cup of coffee the next morning. Nice to have a genuine Keurig as other hotels often have different variations of knock-offs.

Picked up a couple of items in the snack shop next to the front desk lobby soon after we arrived. The selection was plentiful and the prices were very reasonable.

Finally, I need to mention how quiet this place is. I never noticed any noise in the hallway or outside the building. We were located in the front of the building where two large cranes are operating on a construction site across the street. They started working around 8:00 AM Saturday morning, but again no noise was noticeable in our room.

I have been a Hilton Honors member for the past 10 years or so. A diamond member many of those years. So, my wife and I normally stay at Hilton properties. I chose this hotel for a quiet overnight stay based on the reviews (currently rated #3 in Atlanta on TripAdvisor). We were not disappointed. Convenient location between Buckhead and Alpharetta. Five stars for the friendly greetings, hospitable staff, the condition and cleanliness of the hotel and grounds, etc... Easy to understand how it is currently rated at #3 in Atlanta.

Room Tip: 6th floor, front of the building was quiet on our trip.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Greetings!

Thank you for your excellent comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina. My staff and I take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to improve.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I stayed here one night for a family members wedding event. Staff were efficient & friendly. Breakfast in Villa Christina was very good - I ordered off the menu. Wait staff were also efficient & friendly. I am giving this hotel an "average" because I requested a quiet room & I paid for an upgrade in amenities. The bed & pillows were very hard - I was stiff & sore the next day although I did not sleep much due to location of room (middle of hall) and very loud guests in hallway & in room next door who were "partying" from midnight to 4am. The walls in the room I was in must be paper thin.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple