Budgetel Savannah
USD 134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 170
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 196/night.

USD 141
USD 114
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

USD 150
USD 143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

USD 113
  • Breakfast included
USD 214
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
USD 314
USD 214
Hyatt.com
USD 178
USD 164
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 200/night.

USD 156
Orbitz.com
USD 467
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Thanks to this property, I have a new lower threshold when it comes to appalling hotels that I have stayed at. I will quickly list the sparse positives. Located within short walking distance to important conference venues in downtown Atlanta. The staff were very helpful to me and offered me an 11 AM check-in the day I arrive, so I didn't have to put my bags in storage and roam around. Compared to other nearby downtown hotels, this was a great bargain.
Now, it's time to attempt listing some of the most glaring negative points. My online reservation was made in the name of Savannah Suites. My Uber driver couldn't find the hotel as they had surreptitiously changed the name to something else and covered up the signboard with a fabric. The check-in, as mentioned earlier, was smooth and a rare positive about the place. The first-floor room itself couldn't have been in worse condition. The AC/heater was a noise hazard. The carpet was unbelievably dirty, strewn with some uncollected trash and the whole room had a weird stinking smell. The bathroom and kitchenette area were the happy hunting grounds for a colony of cockroaches. In the entire duration of three nights, that I stayed, I was provided with a change of bathing towels only once, and that too after having asked for it twice. I was never able to properly connect to the WiFi, in spite of being two doors away from the office. The office is only open until 5 PM which might be inconvenient for many travelers. The walls were paper thin and I was often forced to share the TV programming being enjoyed by my neighbors. My upstairs neighbors were the super active type and would often wake me up in the middle of the night by indulging in, possibly, Zumba lessons.
Why didn't I bring these to the attention of the office staff, you might ask. The neighborhood had a homeless shelter and the entire street lining the hotel was usually swarming with homeless people and drug dealers (I was directly approached a few times, not just a prejudiced opinion). It was extremely scary to travel in and out of the hotel, especially at night. The street and the hotel itself always had the presence of cops. One night, while returning back, I witnessed a person being escorted out of the premises by the cops too. From what it seemed, the Hotel houses a few long-time residents and they naturally behave in a manner which behooves their sense of belonging. I could never dare to complain about the noise.

In summary, it was a nerve-wracking experience for the entire duration of the stay. The day I checked out, there was a massive snowstorm which brought the city to a standstill. Yet I chose to stick to my original plans of driving to the Smoky Mountains amidst the raging snowstorm over the possibility of staying one more night in the Savannah Suites.

Room Tip: About 0.5 miles away from this place
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SrvDutta
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I do not know if I should call it a hotel, the place is terrible, with dubious residents, we discovered when we stayed there that some rooms were rented out to homeless people. The elevator smelled of urine, the bathroom had towels in the stall so we did not cut our foot because of the lack of maintenance of the stall and peeled on the floor, there were cockroaches and the room was not cleaned daily and there were no towel changes. The price charged was extremely high, more than $ 1,000 for three nights, and we paid well less for 4 nights at a wonderful resort in Orlando. I do not recommend! The person in charge at the office promised to go to the room to check our complaints, but he never showed up and even complained when we asked for new towels, saying he was out of Housekeeping. The place sticks with a homeless house and it looked like they were inside the hotel. On Sunday night many of these residents made a noise and bang on the doorstep, it was very scary. The door next to our room had burglary signs! I do not think I need to say anything more about this place!

Não sei se devo chamar de hotel, o local é péssimo, com moradores duvidosos, descobrimos quando nos hospedamos lá que alguns quartos eram alugados para moradores de rua. O elevador cheirava urina, o banheiro tinha toalhas no box para não cortamos o pé por causa da falta de manutenção do box e descascados no chão, haviam baratas e o quarto não era limpo diariamente e nem havia trocas de toalhas. O preço cobrado foi altíssimo, mais de R$1.000,00 por três noites, sendo que pagamos bem menos por 4 noites em um resort maravilhoso em Orlando. Não recomendo! A responsável que nos atendeu no office prometia ir ao quarto verificar as nossas reclamações, mas nunca apareceu e ainda reclamou quando pedimos toalhas novas, dizendo estar sem Housekeeping. O local fica colado com uma casa para homeless e parecia que eles estavam dentro do hotel. Na noite de domingo muitos destes moradores faziam barulho e baderna na porta do hotel, deu muito medo. A porta ao lado do nosso quarto tinha sinais de arrombamento! Acho que não preciso falar mais nada sobre este local!

Room Tip: Não recomendo este hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

They do not clean the room. The room is dirty and noise. Security is questionable. Although close to the downtown area, the property is also very close to a noisy neighborhood. Roaches in the room. Forget it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2017

This place is the worst hotel I've been in my entire life. I don't care about fancy hotels, always prefer price over quality, but this hotel is beyond acceptable. The room is nasty, it s besides a homeless shelter. You feel unsafe the entire time. Even with security there 24/7 I felt like someone would brake in our apartment. The homeless are noisy the entire time. They stay hanging out on the streets in front of the shelter and in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: stay away from this place
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michi S
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stay on budget, still spent like 70$ a night (while Hilton downtown was 100$). When we arrived we noticed all the homeless people outside , there was like 200 of them because of the homeless shelter next. Room was smelly and dirty, the stuff was pretty mean and not helpful at all. Would never go again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family