3,057 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
Reviewed 13 August 2018

So impressed by the hospitable and friendly staff, especially my bellhop during my stay--Khalid. Incredible spirit about him. Giant guy with a bigger heart. Super friendly, thoughtful, genuine and articulate. Went out of his way to see if I needed anything. Made sure I didn't forget anything in the room on the way out. Good family man, working hard to support his family and blessing people along the way. A special guy. Blessed me and put me in a great space to enjoy my time in Atlanta all the more. Had to take the time to thank him here and shout him out. Keep doing what you're doing Big K. You are a blessing!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Greetings from Atlanta, Victor Paul! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including Khalid! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The rooms were great, the staff was very helpful. Our event was handled professionally and with friendly service. Special thanks to Sonya, Keshia, Sherman, Reggie, Alioune, Saihou and Denzel for a job well done.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Greetings from Atlanta, Creekstone! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including the associates you mentioned! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have stayed at the InterContental Buckhead several times for Bankruptcy seminars. I have found the accommodations outstanding and the personal service was excellent. You are within easy walking distance to several 5 star restaurants as well as the Marta system if you desire to venture out.

Stayed: September 2017

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, Charles W! Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your business trip with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. You are correct, all of Atlanta's best neighborhoods are located nearby, and MARTA (Atlanta’s rapid transit system) is a cost effective ($2.50 fare) way of getting about our beautiful city. And, best of all, we’re located just one and a half blocks from the Buckhead MARTA station. Again, thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a work conference and it is first class. My family has enjoyed the pool and amenities. Great staff, friendly and professional. Food is amazing. Very clean!! Room service was excellent.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Greetings from Atlanta, Derrickmxpx!

Congratulations on the success of your event! I'm certainly pleased that you had a great experience and ecstatic to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your conference; after all, it is our ultimate goal to provide extraordinary guest service at all times. I will be sure to share your kind words with our entire convention services team. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The Intercontinental Buckhead provides an elegant and comfortable hotel stay just steps from the intersection of Piedmont and Peachtree. The lobby is grand, the rooms are bright and spacious and the service is excellent. The three tier parking garage is secure and well lit. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hello, WayBlack! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing, and I don't believe I could be any happier with your feedback! As a flagship hotel for the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts brand, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. Time after time we hear that guests choose us as their anniversary/birthday/wedding destination and we're always thrilled to accommodate any special requests; we truly love a celebration! Thank you again for your kind words; please come back and see us again soon. Safe travels.