“Best stay in Atlanta ever!”

InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
Ranked #18 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I travel to Atlanta at least once a year on business. I have stayed at most of the downtown hotels. The InterContinental puts them all to shame. Anything I asked, they accommodated immediately. My room was clean, spacious, and most importantly quiet! The club level access was great. I've never had a club level access that offered that many perks. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Sharon K, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, Jessica M!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us; we truly do love receiving feedback of all kinds from our valued guests. I'm so pleased that you had a wonderful stay and found our hotel, especially our Club Lounge, to be a very good value for the money (I'd have to agree!). Thanks again for your comments.
Please come back and see us again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,900)

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This was our 3rd year to use this hotel for an annual conference. The facility is in the heart of Buckhead, so decent proximity to airport (depending on traffic), and great access to a wide assortment of Buckhead shopping and restaurants.

The meeting rooms look good and are highly functional. The hotel layout allows for convenient access to meeting rooms, hotel restaurants, fitness space.

The hotel rooms are small, yet offer comfortable quality beds. I have always found the rooms to be relatively protected from hall noises. Though lower floors can pic up on some street sounds.

I am always surprised that a hotel of this quality does not offer the simplicity and convenience of a small in-room refrigerator. (Which is my ONLY complaint!)

Our group was pleased again with this hotel and we scored it highly in our conference scorecard. I suspect we will return next August!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Sharon K, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review, BradMOTraveler!
As you most likely witnessed, our goal here at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta is to exceed expectations each and every time. Because of this, I want to thank you for letting us know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience! As a member of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts family, we have an unofficial obligation to treat each and every one of our guests as if they are family. Call it Southern hospitality, but we truly do love what we do; thank you so much for pointing out that this shows.
Cheers.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This hotel is simply awesome, great service, awesome clean rooms, good location. I stayed here for a work trip, and enjoyed my stay immensely. I used the fitness center which had everything I needed for great workouts.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, davidfO6487EG!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us; we truly do love receiving feedback of all kinds from our valued guests (especially those InterContinental Ambassador members). I'm so pleased that you had yet another pleasant stay and found our hotel to be a good representation of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand. Thanks again for your comments. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We experienced excellent customer service during our stay. Everyone was extremely professional and courteous. You cannot go wrong with the romance package. The concierge service did a wonderful job making sure that we had transportation to and from Chama gaucho. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet that was included in the romance package. The only thing we didn't like was the pool area. We found it to be small and crowded. There wasn't enough lounging chairs for my husband and I when we attempted to hang out by the pool. Besides that we have nothing negative to say about our stay. We will definitely book again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello, Emily A!
You know, I certainly understand that our guests have the option to stay at other hotels within the area, and for that I thank you for choosing us! Our goal is not only to provide superior service but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations. With that said, I’m thrilled that you had a great visit! Thanks again for your thorough review; please come back and see us again soon.
Cheers.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The InterContinental Buckhead has the best hotel staff. Five stars service in every single way! Special thanks to JD Sharp, Sheerman, Kim, Vira and the Chef JC for an amazing reception! The food was amazing! You guys are the best!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, 12rosie!
I very much appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us (and for the kind words). You know, the best feedback a general manager can hear is that their associates made an unforgettable impact on a guest's overall experience. You know, I truly believe that our associates include some of the best in the industry, so I’m thrilled to let them know of your kind words. Thank you again for the review; we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon. Cheers.