“Castleberry Inn Atlanta”

Ranked #152 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Dallas, Texas
“Castleberry Inn Atlanta”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Great location close to georgia dome, Morehouse and spellman. Staff was great, they handled every request and went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. The hotel was very good as far as room size, continental breakfast, gym and location. What made this trp we theri staff, I cannot pseak highly enough of them from the front desk, general staff and cleaning crew, everone greeted us all the time constanly asked if we neede anything and went of their way to handle every request we made.
I will definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose room facing court yard for bes size type room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Me and my family were in town for a graduation and not being from the atlanta area we were not familiar with the less that desirable neighborhood surrounding the hotel, however when he arrived at the hotel we were hoping to have a pleasant experience, but this was definitely not the case. Since there was a group of us, it seem that we all had issues. The intial room I was assigned to had a terrible odor, so I informed the front desk clerk, who did move me to another room;however the shower did not work and the blind were stained and dirty. My father did not have a remote to his tv and reported this to the front desk and he was told they would bring one to him, which they did not do; his toilet was also not bolted to the floor. My other relative booked a suite, but her couch was missing from the room. I would not suggest anyone stay at this hotel!! And before an unprofessional member of management from this hotel decides to chime in and respond to my post, please know that I did report all of this prior to checking out to a less that concerned clerk!!! I will sleep in my car before I stay somewhere like the Castleberry Inn.

C. Ford

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Connie F

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Daleville, Alabama
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Under Renovation. Only ice machine broke. Very rundown neighborhood. Did not feel safe at this hotel.

Room Tip: hotels in decatur are reasonable, close to marta, and decatur has some nice restaurants including a...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JimmyG22
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Thank you for sharing your concerns. The area is definitely an up and coming location, we are so convenient to downtown and GA Dome/GWCC. We certainly would have preferred that you notify us while in the hotel if you experienced any construction inconvenience we could have relocated you as the entire hotel is not under renovations and we will be all done with our updates by April 22, 2012. Thank you again.
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed here last year during Wrestlemania 27 week. Overall the entire hotel was average. The room was clean and smelled fresh. They could use a better cable package. Not a good selection of channels. My room was on the small side for a double but that's ok, the room was just for sleeping and showering. At the time Wi-Fi was not working properly (spotty connection). The staff was nice and the check in process was fairly quick considering the hotel was full of WWE fans. This is a good place to stay if you will be going to any of the arenas. They are about 10 to 15 min walk from the hotel. The area is in an urban area which didn’t bother me. because I’m used to the hustle and bustle noise at all times of the night in an urban setting. Would I stay here again? Yes I would

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank ljames112
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This hotel is a total misrepresentation of the pictures online. The staff was not very friendly, and the hotel smelled like weed. Once seeing our room, we noticed that there was a door that apparently connected two rooms together. We could hear everything our neighbor was doing and talking about. I will NEVER stay here again. What a joke of a hotel!

Room Tip: Do not choose any rooms at all!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tevin_12
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Oh no! I am so sorry that your stay was less than adequate. It is so important that our guests bring these type of concerns to the front desk attention. We have security at the property for problems such as this.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I would love to speak with you further and can be reached at the hotel.