“Excellent CS and steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Cumberland
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with some friends and the service was excellent. The waiter was very personable and attentive even though they were very busy. I got the outlaw ribeye with crusted Parmesan and it was superb. I got the wedge salad and corn in the cob. Everything was excellent. My friend got the Delmonico steak which looked good as well. Very good experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have been going to this restaurant for a long time, however the service and quality of food preparation had gotten bad so we stopped going. It was a pleasant surprise to go back and see a transformation. Wait staff was excellent, food was perfect and management went out of their way to make sure all was correct.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We went here to grab a steak. We have been to several Longhouses and always had a good visit. We came in around 5 pm the place was 1/4 filled or 2/4 empty however you see the “glass”. A host told us we would have to wait a couple minutes to be seated. We noticed 3 servers standing talking to each other the whole time we were waiting. The host walked away never to be seen again. After waiting 18 minutes to be seated we gave up. I told an employee we would be leaving as we have been waiting for a table for almost 20 min. The response from him was “ok”. No attempt yo seat us or to give a simple apology. Go elsewhere they obviously are not interested in customer service.

Thank David Swearengi... S
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Eat here at lunchtime it was a very nice steak it's a standard Longhorns good for steak service was good.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

First and foremost, the service was great. I've really yet to have a bad service experience yet.

This evening however, the prime rib was a significant disappointment. It seemed as though it had been sitting out all day. Having ordered Med-Rare, I received a fatty, undercooked, cold piece of meat. The sweet potato was overcooked as well. I can say that I was underwhelmed by the flavor and quality.