“Do not order the set menu”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Folks I love Ruth's Chris. We had business in town last week. I had International guests. We ordered the $47/95 set meal. The server Dexter was professional, courteous and funny. A decent man. The food was average at best. We will not do it again. Known for meat, I have to say that I can make a better steak on my stove top. This was not a success.

Jessica B, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share this candid feedback. While I'm thrilled you enjoyed Dexter's service, I'm disappointed that the meal didn't make an equally great impression. So that I may personally apologize and do what I can to ensure you'll give us another chance to show you the five star dining experience you have come to know and expect from Ruth's Chris, I hope you'll give me a call at your earliest convenience, 404.223.6500.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

A special surprise in Atlanta. This Ruth Chris is one of the best in the chain. The service was outstanding and the meal was top notch all around.

Thank you for these kind words, Frank. I'm beyond pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant and hope you'll join us again whenever you're in Atlanta next.

All the best,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Really big restaurant but being broken up into several areas meant it wasn’t too noisy, my pet hate in modern restaurants. Food was good, petite steak done exactly right and our table had several from medium rare to well done and all were done right. I liked the super hot plate so it stayed hot while eating. The sides were ok but you don’t go to a steakhouse to focus on the sides. Drinks and wine were good and the waiter Josh was spot on, not too in your face but not far away. Very enjoyable.

Jessica B, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thanks for letting us know about your visit, David! We're so happy you enjoyed your steak and drinks. You can always count on us for friendly and attentive service. We hope to welcome you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Ordered a ceasar salad and salmon filet and water with lemon.
No lemon with water, not croutons on a very small expensive salad, salmon was overcooked, and not salt and pepper on the tray. Very bad meal for a salad an salmon filet at nearly $50.00. Never again! Also took almost an hour to get my room service meal at the Embassy suites...which is in the same location.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome dinner party last night. It was everything you expect from Ruth’s Chris; top shelf service, food, drinks, and ambiance.
From the seafood tower and stuffed mushrooms to the delectable steaks and seafood, the food was cooked to perfection.
Our Server Trina was friendly, professional, timely, and fun.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for the glowing review, Paul. I'm thrilled to know that everything from food to service lived up to your expectations and our highest brand standards, and I'll be sure to share your praise with Trina. Here's to hoping you'll join us again soon!

Best,
Jessica Brown, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!