“Well Managed Steakhouse”

Ranked #2,491 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Everyone seems to know his/her role at this Longhorn's from the greeter to waiter to server. When we asked for 5-6 additional items with our meal they were all brought out in a timely manner (more rolls, butter, salad dressing, etc.). Food is always good, especially the side salads. This location replaced a building that burned to the ground a few years ago and is very nice.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Don't bother to use your time thinking the old Longhorn that occupied this space is back. From the moment we entered, the hostess was unprepared to seat us...took us to a dirty table, left us standing in the aisle until a table could be cleaned, when we were seated, we waited a good 10 minutes and no server acknowledged our presence. We left!!! We were regulars in the old Longhorns and have been here on a couple of occasions, but this was the last trip! A different hostess could have salvaged a customer!! The restaurant was not crowded....wonder why?????

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

If you can get past the hostess who was rude and unwilling to give us our preference in seating you should be ok.

Once we were seated we enjoyed a great meal of ribeye steaks, salads and bake potatoes

The service was very good overall after being seated

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I have written a couple of other reviews for this place because we have eaten there many times, usually with pretty good results. Unfortunately, the last couple of visits have been less than stellar. We ate there two weeks ago, getting there early to avoid the crowds. (This place does fill up on Saturday nights...) Although there were plenty of empty tables, we were told we would have to wait 15 minutes. I asked why and was told that they were "between shifts" when a lot of the early crew has left and the late shift is not all there yet... Is this my problem? Maybe they should learn to schedule better.

It kind of went down hill from there.

After what seemed like a very, very long time, the food finally arrived. It was barely warm, like perhaps it had been sitting around waiting for someone to pick it up and serve it. My girlfriend's steak was "medium raw". Mine, a Renegade, was cooked right, but, as noted, it was not hot. We sent it all back and they reheated it. The second time it was hotter, but not as hot as it should have been. They placed a whole new order for us. When it showed up, mine was a totally different cut of meat. I mentioned this to the manager and she swore it was the same cut as I had before. (It was NOTa Renegade...) By this time we had had our salads, bread ,and part of two previous steaks, so we weren't really all that hungry any more. We ate some of it and they gave us a carry-out for the rest. (The dog seemed to enjoy it later...)

All in all, it was a pretty bad night. They did apologize a lot and "comped" the entire meal, but it was a disappointing evening. The next time I suggested going back there my girlfriend, a real steak lover, nixed the idea. We may go back some day, but it will be a while.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The staff was overworked and it showed. The greeter was bussing tables and wasn't happy and wasn't able to properly greet and seat guests promptly, which almost made me leave right at the start. I wish now, that we had.

We waited almost an hour for our entrees and there was almost no one in the restaurant when we got there. I NEVER SAW the MANAGER the entire time.

The kicker was the bill came with no pen. I handed my husband my favorite pen to use and left to check out the facilities. When I got back we left. It wasn't until we were home (25 miles away) that I asked for my pen back, that he realised he had left it witih the signed bill (which would never had happened if we were supplied a pen.) Service was so slow, I did not want us to have to wait for her to get a pen, which I regret now.

The Bacon Cheddar Combos were great, as was the soup. The Wild West Shrimp was so oily and the oil tasted off, that we didn't eat 3/4 of it (waste of money).

The final slap in the face, was when I answered their "how did we do survey?" and asked for a reply, we got none in the two weeks since we have eaten there.

This location leaves a lot to be desired and even though we eat at Longhorn's often, and this one is on our "route" we will be passing it by until/if I see better reviews.