“Ok food, great ambience”
Review of SoHo Restaurant

SoHo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
SoHo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 4,084 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 9 - USD 40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paces Mill Road
Description: SOHO is an American Bistro located in historic Vinings that serves flavorful contemporary fare inspired by many cultural cuisines. Swift, attentive waiters, an award-winning wine bar and open kitchen all contribute to the high-energy buzz of SOHO. An enclosed cozy porch overlooks The Vining’s Jubilee Courtyard and just outside the bar is a quaint patio that provides guests a charming place to dine al fresco. Private dining areas are available for private and corporate functions.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for our anniversary. The food is an eclectic mix, and I have no complaints on the filet mignon, and the salmon is acceptable. The calamari is the same fare you see at dozens of other places. It's got a good spicy sauce that elevates it above meh to a little more. Overall, the food could be better, at least larger portions would be better.
What elevates it is the ambience. This place is great. The waitress was fantastic, the service was great, as in nearly no wait for anything. They really care about their customers.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is out date night favorite restaurant. We have never had a bad meal service is fantastic along with the food. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We went to SoHo with a couple of friends for dinner. We chose the N.Y. Strip Steak for 2 which consisted of 16 ounces of sliced Angus Beef with two sides. The steak was perfect. We split the sides and my husband chose risotto, while I had mashed potatoes. Both were delicious. Not sure what our friends had but they also were very pleased. Everyone at the restaurant was extremely friendly. Our server, Jessie, was very attentive and quick. The manager, Jeff, was a pleasure. We enjoyed it so much that we returned a few days later and, again, had a great meal. Our server this time was Chappelle and she was wonderful, as well. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious meal at Soho on Valentine's day. I had the sea bass ($35) which was absolutely delicious. It is served on purple rice & bok choy, with a fantastic sauce. My wife had the shrimp linguini ($22). It was served with lots of large fresh, delicious shrimp. The sauce was excellent. Our server, Jerrod, was great. He helped my wife select her dish. He was efficient. Our food came out of the kitchen very quickly. This was an excellent meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My husband and I shared the lettuce salad and the sausage and apple ravioli. We also asked for the bread. The menu states that bread is only served upon request. Everything was excellent! The salad split was a perfect size. The ravioli was very rich and creamy. There were 7 ravioli in the serving. My husband and 4 and I ate 3. It was perfect for us with with bread. It was so very delicious we cleaned our plates with the bread. Our server was outstanding. She was attentive but not hovering. She was very pleasant and gave good explanations of dishes. She could win a contest for best server.

Been to SoHo Restaurant? Share your experiences!