“Best steak (filet) I've had in a long, long time!”
Review of Hal's On Old Ivy

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Transit: Piedmont & Habersham
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Melt-in-your-mouth filet, exceptional mashed potatoes, perfectly cooked and seasoned asparagus! Great Bar with live pianist playing all your favorites! What else can I say!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I must say I didn't know what to expect other than the hubby and I going on a date to get a good steak. I was a little overwhelmed at first because the restaurant was dark and very crowded. However, it was a unique experience and the steak and creamed spinach was top notch!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

From the moment we were seated, our waiter, Alberto, was right there. He let us know we were in charge of our dinner-order what you want and when you want it. Reminded me of European restaurants where you have the table for the night. It was not our first visit so we knew what to expect. For us a party of 6 celebrating our daughter’s birthday, it was a celebration. And celebrations are loud and fun! My special appetizer of lobster and sea bass for entree were outstanding. The other 5 had fabulous bone in filets. And cheesecake for birthday girl was large enough for all to enjoy. Go for the food and be prepared for a different atmosphere than most restaurants-loud and fun!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants and I think the best steak in town. The filet is perfect and their sides are bonuses.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

New Year's dinner and we enjoyed every bite! Okay, we couldn't finish it all but OH MY, it was delicious. The snapper with artichokes and mushrooms was divine! The guys really enjoyed the steak.

Been to Hal's On Old Ivy? Share your experiences!