“Still the BEST pizza & calzone in Georgia!”
Review of Rosa's Pizza

Rosa's Pizza
Ranked #415 of 4,262 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I use to go to this place years ago when I worked downtown. This place is STILL the best hands down. The only reason I have not been in years is because I no longer work downtown. Now they are open on Saturday and have curbside pickup!

The pizza tastes great and the calzones are huge and start at $4.99!

Great prices. Fast service. Friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Rosa's is an excellent spot for authentic New York style pizza. We had pepperoni slices and a mini cannoli. It was all very tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have been eating here since they opened 25 years ago. Always great pizza at a great price. They found a winning formula and have stayed with it.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a place that specializes in serving a noontime crowd. Assembly line style. Which is fine, but you ought to know that up front. Pizza is good; prob the closest you'll find to actual NY pizza.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Honestly I was not impressed when I walked in and saw the premade pizza slices and then worse yet when they handed me my final product which had mushrooms all over the top and no cheese but I kept going and can I just say - so Yummy! Definitely a different kind of pizza but one Big yummy slice!!