“Great pizza, good prices”
Review of Rosa's Pizza

Rosa's Pizza
Ranked #418 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Rosa's is an excellent spot for authentic New York style pizza. We had pepperoni slices and a mini cannoli. It was all very tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have been eating here since they opened 25 years ago. Always great pizza at a great price. They found a winning formula and have stayed with it.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a place that specializes in serving a noontime crowd. Assembly line style. Which is fine, but you ought to know that up front. Pizza is good; prob the closest you'll find to actual NY pizza.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Honestly I was not impressed when I walked in and saw the premade pizza slices and then worse yet when they handed me my final product which had mushrooms all over the top and no cheese but I kept going and can I just say - so Yummy! Definitely a different kind of pizza but one Big yummy slice!!

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Great pizza, great service, great price. Enormous slices of great pizza. The place is very authentic New York. I love it. The only complaint is that it's always packed, like lines 20+people long. But A) that's authentic New York and B) it's because the pizza is so good and the price is so reasonable. They also make pizza for large parties in advance, but for the real experience you have to go in. I highly recommend it. They do close at 6pm and historically are not open on weekends, though that may have recently changed to include Saturday hours.