“Wonderful Evening”
Review of The Palm Atlanta

The Palm Atlanta
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Atlanta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 60 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Our dinner started with complimentary champagne for our 10 year anniversary. We had the lobster bisque as a starter, and it was wonderful. My wife and I both had steaks and we split the 3 lb lobster. My wife's filet was delicious, and so was my NY Strip. The lobster claws were delicious. We closed out the meal with carrot cake and a cappuccino, and both were top notch.

Andrei C, General Manager at The Palm Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your review and Congratulation on your Anniversary! Look forward to serve you again on your next special occasion at The Palm Atlanta!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

First, let me say it is expensive. When the prices are really high I raise my expectations. They didn't disappoint. Be sure to have your parking ticket validated. Otherwise, you will pay enough to park to buy a dinner at many restaurants....but not enough for The Palm.

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your Fillet. We look forward to see you again at The Palm Atlanta.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Was a long day, was a guest at the hotel and just really wanted to have a couple drinks, a quick bite to eat and go to bed....

Bartenders were so friendly and interactive I ended up having many drinks and stayed longer than had originally planned.

Definitely will go back :)

Thank you for your review, and we are glad that you enjoyed The Palm Atlanta Bar atmosphere. See you soon!
Andrei & Bar crew

Reviewed 4 September 2016

My mother and I learned about the lobster dinner and we are SO glad that we did. The lobster was plentiful, succulent and very reasonably priced. The sides were good, but not as good as the main event! It was so good that I returned the following weekend with my husband. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you and your mother enjoyed the Lobster Special! We are running the Special usually all summer and can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been to many Palms and this one did not deliver. First of all it is in the hotel lobby and as such there is a lot of hotel bar traffic which make the restaurant very noisy. It felt more like an average hotel restaurant than a high end steakhouse. The appetizers were all good, nothing special but good. The service was the main problem, it took about an hour between appetizers and the delivery of our entrees. Then our desserts came at three different times. It was odd, we would get one, then about 5 to 10 minutes later the next persons would show up. I also expect more from the service in a high end steakhouse, they should clear the table, sweep the crumbs away, place silverware in the appropriate place, etc. Overall disappointing for the price and The Palm reputation.

Been to The Palm Atlanta? Share your experiences!