“Best restaurant in Atlana”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 30 - USD 55
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Top notch Brazilian rodizio-style steakhouse. I would it it everyday if I was rich.. and it was health food!

There are newer reviews for Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I went to Fogo De Chao after the numerous recommendations form friends. My fiancée and I went during lunch hours since the menu is exactly the same, but the price is $16 less per person. As mentioned from other reviewers, it is valet parking only (typical for Atlanta). Inside, the restaurant was nearly empty as we arrived right after they opened for lunch.

The server explained how the restaurant worked with the salad bar, and the entrees that are brought to the table when you flip your card over. I have to say, I thought the best food was from the salad bar. I picked up everything except salad from there. Some of the highlights were the smoked salmon, cheeses, chicken salad, potato salad, and mozzarella balls. I half filled up before I decided to go for the main meal.

The meats were good, but I wouldn't rate them as exceptional. As a person who primarily eats fillets, I have a skewed opinion of lesser cuts of meat, such as sirloins and cuts of pork or chicken. Trying to put that opinion aside, the other meats were definitely tasty, just nothing overly amazing. For dessert I ordered the molten chocolate cake, and it was also very good.

Overall I was satisfied with the meal, and due to the lower lunch cost, I felt it wasn't too overpriced. I would eat there again, but may actually pay for just the salad bar (an option that is $10 less than the full lunch menu). Either way I was happy with the experience and the service. The price is a little high, but nothing terrible (again, this was during lunch hours). I'd certainly have no problem going during dinner hours if the occasion called for it.

1  Thank lancerevo13
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This place is amazing! The food and service are unbeatable and the atmosphere wonderful. Very, very comfortable. The staff are on top of your every dining need. A very impressive experience.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

And the city's best caiparinhas. Be certain to arrive hungry, and you won't be disappointed. Save room for the papaya cream dessert, too.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This place has the best steak that I have ever tasted in my life. AND it's all you can eat!! Can't beat that! Service is fantastic! It's a little pricey, but worth every penny.