“Nice cafe”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Reviewed 21 July 2018

The place is very nice. Classical music played all the time during our visit.
The service was ok. The coffe was not that good. Average I may say.
I will probably return again to try somethig different.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Are here twice during our visit to Atlanta purely because we were exhausted, needed some food and it was located right next to our hotel. The first time the service was slow which, to be fair, they did apologise for at the start as the 10k was on that day. When the order did arrive it was wrong so that was a bit disappointing. We had checked it out on Tripadvisor first and, personally speaking, wouldn’t say it lived up to the high ratings it received but it was OK - not great, not awful...just average.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We ordered a bowl of soup, and out came a bowl so small it was the size of a cup. Not only was it a rip off, but it tasted terrible. Way too thick and salty. Almost inedible - I couldn't finish it. We also ordered a slice of pie, which was quite tasty, but it took forever. The service was marginal at best. Soup, pie and tea for 2 came to about $48 not including the tip. You can be the judge...

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant, we loved the omelettes, the crepes and of course the real coffee and tea authentically European style. The service was awesome!!! Definitely a must. Prices are not cheap but you get amazing real food and good portions. We’ll definitely comeback the next opportunity we have to visit Atlanta.

1  Thank mcyol m
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I went here to grab a quick lunch while my husband worked an event for the Food & Wine Festival. I sat outside and enjoyed a lovely salmon salad with avocado, corn, black beans and a crema dressing. My server was attentive and kind. Great place!

1  Thank lavendar7

Been to Cafe Intermezzo? Share your experiences!