“A truly lovely place”
Review of Il Localino

Il Localino
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Localino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Colquitt ave
Description: Il Localino is a family operated Italian Restaurant with the most delicious fresh food, in a casual environment, with the highest level of service. We have a wonderful wine selection, as well as a full bar offering craft cocktails. Il Localino has two beautiful Private Dining Rooms available to suit your needs.
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Il Localino for the first time as a farewell dinner to my sister and niece. What a lovely place, with incredible food, an amazing wait staff, and a truly unique owner. From the warm fresh bread to the delectable tiramisu, the entire meal was one for the record books. We cannot wait to go back!!!! We all highly recommend visiting… You will not regret your decision!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Rarely have I experienced a place that offer wonderful food, great service, exciting atmosphere and that treats you like family. That’s Il localino. I’ve been here many times but it always surprises me. Whether it’s the special touches in service or the willingness to offer me special dishes or the owner personally looking over me......it’s always a treat and I appreciate everything IL Localino has to offer

2  Thank Tennisnut144
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Over the years this continues to be one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta. From the moment you arrive thru the front door, and smell the wonderful aroma from the kitchen, it takes you back to family dinners on Sunday. Welcome home as the meals and service are fantastic and you are among friends. Gale and Giovanni both make this dining experience a fun evening for you and your friends. Having dinner here recently (twice within several Saturdays) with two different groups of friends reminded us that good meals in a fun environment are very important and this place is more than a restaurant. No matter what you order you will be pleased and well taken care of all evening. Bravo to all for making this a fantastic night out every time.

2  Thank Joe L
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Every time that we get a group of our friends together and go to this wonderful little quirky restaurant - we have such a terrific time. The staff & waiters are so very friendly and crazy fun, and so the evening ends up becoming a wonderful fiesta. And the food - absolutely scrumptious!!

1  Thank JuceRock L
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Mothers Day, so very busy. Great wine list. Decor warm and cosy and
a little overdone with big paper lanterns. Small, so make a reservation. I ordered the steak with a mushroom sauce. Wrong choice--the sauce overwhelmed a pretty good steak. ORDER Italian. The papparadelle was excellent. The ravioli were
large and perfectly puffed with ricotta. We ordered three desserts. The favorite was the chocolate lava cake, but I personally loved the ricotta cheesecake. My son liked the creamier cheesecake. I wish there was an Italian restaurant like this in Austin.