“Fantastic healthy food with an amazing owner.”
Review of Aviva by Kameel

Aviva by Kameel
Ranked #1 of 4,262 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The owner walks around and talks to guests like they are family. The food is prepared perfectly. If you are in the downtown Atlanta area, go here.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is one of my favorite places for lunch - The schwarma is excellent, and all the plates I've had have a delicious flavor. Try different dishes and sides. The veggies are fresh and tasty too.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was in Atlanta for business and went downtown just to eat lunch at Aviva. We have chicken shawrama where I live but it's not even close to the quality and taste of Aviva!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My friend wanted to go here and I was skeptical because a) it's in a food court and b) the line was out the door. Well, she was 100% right and I was wrong. Because I would have eaten here again in a heartbeat.

As we waited in line, the owner and his waitstaff circulating with samples. The line went fast too.

The food is amazing. The prices are great. The interior is light and bright and very clean. And it felt really special.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The owner, Kameel, greeted us in line, and offered small cups of soup while we waited in line. He was genuinely excited to see us there, and made us feel welcome even before we stepped foot into his restaurant. I had the lamb shawarma platter. It was fantastic. Next time I'm in Atlanta, I'm going to Aviva by Kameel! When you go, say "hello" to Kameel for me!!