“Went for Mexican ”

Taco Mac - Metropolis
Ranked #1,156 of 4,113 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was staying around corner
Went to find somewhere nice dinner but settled on Mexican
Entered the premises and waited along with others for someone to acknowledge us .(while waiting noted the great blog about how they recognise their customers Ist NOY

Mmmm
The place is about too many screens not enough staff
And average take out type food!
Could not get excited by the Mexican menu so ordered the classic burger
Except for party rest was no better than McDonald’s !
Waited 5 mins after being served to get a waitress to return asked how we doing
Hell we had been served but no cutlery ,
Lucky enough to get her attention to get 2nd beer
After that never saw her for ages until I got up to leave
She then decided to get bill
We paid cash
No tip
No services then NO TIP!!
Not sure her fault or no staff
Hell last night Atlanta great impression!
Lift your game
Put more caring staff on
Up the food quality
Or in end you won’t survive
Mark
Australia

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had the wings here with a friend who had a burger. Unremarkable food...you won't likely walk away disgusted, but yearning for your next visit is also unlikely. Service was average, although our server was nice enough. Place was busy on a Final Four game night. Menu was fairly large with a several selections of wing seasoning choices, as well as several burger options. Large selection of beers makes this a place where the drinks are probably more important than the food-this is not a bad thing, but just know what you are likely to experience when you arrive here.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Visited late on a Saturday. The place wasn’t very full. The front desk staff chatted with each other for a full two minutes before greeting us. That was an omen. The service remained slow- 30 minutes to fill a beer order. We had to ask where it was (again, the place was not too busy and there seemed to be a lot of staff). The waitress was pleasant enough. The food was fine. Nothing was impressive though.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I went to Taco Mac because it was close to my hotel and I didn't want to get smoky again at Vortex. I should have kept going to Vortex. The wait was long, but it was on a Saturday night so I understood that. However, once I got seated and ordered my wings, it was over an hour before I received them. That was ridiculous. I sat quietly reading the news on my phone until the manager finally came to me and asked if I was ok. I mentioned that it had been an hour since I received my food and he went to the kitchen and came right out with it. Not sure if this was coincidental, but I thought the service was lacking, except for the manager, and the food was equivalent with a BWW or other chain bar. I would not choose to go there again.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac - Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Aly A - Terribly sorry to hear that your most recent visit with us was disappointing; please accept our sincerest apologies! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we'd love to be in touch. Please email us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to hear from you! – Mary L.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The restaurant is designed to accommodate sport fans. Every table has at least three TV screens at its view. Service is impeccable. The food is delicious and reasonably priced.