“Delicious and Super Fast!”
Review of Cafe Agora

Cafe Agora
Ranked #94 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Walked over for lunch. Small, no-frills, order at counter. Ordered a chicken gyro ($7.50, or $10.50 lunch special - fries + drink) which was delicious and the service was so quick.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

On a mom-daughter trip to Atlanta (child is 6) and was looking for cheap good eats... Cafe Agora is the place to go. The babaganoush is amazing. My daughter had a falafel wrap that was delicious and I had the lamb and beef salad that was so good that I want to go back and get another before we leave. The manager or proprietor was so friendly and gave my daughter rice pudding on the house. Btw... the rice pudding is the creamiest most delicious rice pudding I have ever had... my daughter kept saying it is better than her dad's!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Food, staff, atmosphere: all are amazing! I would stay away from the fish, but literally everything else on the menu is so good! We've been here A LOT, so we've gotten to know the manager, and he is attentive and personable. When it's nice out, it's perfect to sit outside and people-watch while eating. When it's not nice outside, upstairs has ample seating.
Get the gyro, and definitely don't leave without dessert-the baklava is amazing!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

During our visit in the area for a wedding, we decided to stop for a bite for lunch before checking into our hotel room. Upon stumbling across this hidden gem, we decided to pull up at reviews to have a gauge on what we should order. That said we also opted for an appetizer and loved every single aspect of our meals. If in the area I highly recommend that you give this a try.

Outdoor seating is available and there is free valet parking.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

And so glad we did. We shared a small beef and lamb gyro and a tabouli salad. Have to say that the food, atmosphere and service are much better than the sister location. The gyro was huge by any standard. The taziki sauce was superb and the gyro meat was extremely tasteful. The tabouli was freshly made and had some life left in it. Perfect meal. Hint: go on a Sunday for free parking!