“Great Night, Great Place”

Dantanna's Downtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Dantanna's Downtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 4,262 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The perfect venue for a group of business friends after a long day at the Trade Show. Definitely recommend the Cajun Chicken Egg Rolls. . And creole sauce.

Everyone’s meal was served promptly and our server did a great job. It wasn’t the busiest night so we got to chat with the staff and had some fun. Everyone was super friendly which can really make for a great evening.

Being from New England, I was surprised by the mushrooms on the salmon but it tasted good.

Overall, Prices were reasonable considering it’s location and we enjoyed ourselves.

Don’t forget the Cajun chicken egg rolls.

1  Thank Paul D

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Great location next to the Omni Hotel. A little pricey, but to be expected near all attractions. Some of the seating areas have tv’s! You won’t need to miss any games!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went here at 5:00 on a Saturday! They have a 20 min wait and over half the tables were empty. I go to the bar area where it’s first come first serve. The tables were all covered with dirty dishes so after waiting for 10 min I start cleaning one my self. The server walks over immediately and tells me he’s not ready for anyone’s yet. Really bad service with bad attitudes! Do not go here.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We came here on a rainy evening, and had to wait around 40 minutes for a table. It was a little annoying because there were plenty of empty tables, they just didn’t have enough staff to actually seat people at any of them. Plus, the staff they did have, seemed to be on one long smoke break. Once we were seated, I ordered the filet, which for $30, I expect to be a little better quality than what I got. But I was tired and hungry so I made do. I can’t say that I’d care to repeat the experience to be honest.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The food is good. Service is hit or miss, but this really REALLY frustrated me this past week. I brought 2 6th grade female students to the FCCLA conference. They could not afford to eat your priced meals. I was eating and I was afraid for the girls to be out of sight. So, they brought their Arbys in to your place. YOU nutted up and made them feel you were going to call security. Okay, we agreed to bring them plates and cups, but how you made us feel and for some reasons did you forget I was a paying customer. I am actually a repeat customer. FRUSTRATED with this!!

Been to Dantanna's Downtown? Share your experiences!