“Great food”

Baja Fresh
Ranked #22 of 144 Quick Bites in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place was great. I thought it was just another moes or chipotle and it is to a point but they have jumbo shrimp as a protein and that's a game changer. I love it. My new favorite burrito spot. We need more in GWINNETT

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was one of our favorite quick bites to eat out in the Western US. The food is cooked fresh to order and usually within season. The grilled chicken is good. They have multiple choices on toppings you can add....I love their Mango Salsa! Best part, it's reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Would not have thought a salad was a good choice. It was a great choice. Well made. Friendly staff. Places to sit but I took it back to the hotel. Hilton Garden Inn and others are within walking distance.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

For $20, three of us got plenty of tasty food. We can recommend the Chili Lime Shrimp Salad, Wahoo taco, and Chicken Baja rice bowl.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It's kind of off the beaten path so you'll have to look for it. The burritos are certainly worth the search. I've been here maybe half a dozen times now and each time the service has been good and the burritos consistently good.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Baja Fresh? Share your experiences!