1,142 results
All reviews front desk gt campus club room waffle house within walking distance the hotel staff meeting space marta station parking garage fox theater the entire staff up to date definitely stay here again barnes bookstore eliana noble
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Location is nice, rooms are fine, but service could use improvement. I requested a late check-out days in advance, because of a job interview ending the morning of check out, and they couldn’t honor it because of the upcoming GaTech game. Sounded pretty ridiculous considering the circumstances. Front desk also never answers the phones.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank aronneramodirosa
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing the concerns you encountered during your recent visit with us. We sincerely apologize and would like to extend the opportunity to host you again as our guest during a future visit should your travel plans bring you back to the beautiful city of Atlanta. Please kindly reach out to our Front Office Manager Kishma Hansen and we would love to have the opportunity to get more detail from you. It is our daily mission to provide a superior guest experience during every guest visit because we certainly realize you have choices with the city. During this visit we realize we have not met that expectation. We hope to have another opportunity to earn your trust.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights to attend a conference. Great location , neat clean and comfortable rooms.
Breakfast wasn’t that great.
Staff is efficient and polite but they never smile :)
I asked for an extra hour to checkout but was .....

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all the visitors to Trip Advisor. We will share all of your comments with our entire team.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Latoya, Skyall and Jennifer ladies you three are what I call true customer service. Friendly staff, awesome rooms, highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the downtown area.

Ronnie Odom

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the awesome review. We are delighted that your conference stay at Georgia Tech was memorable and you took the time to share your recent experience with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor. We will share all your comments with our entire team and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for four days (three nights) for business. It is always great to have the conference center until the hotel that you are staying in, so right there is a bonus. The conference center was very nice with great food choices not only in the dining room but through the day outside of the conference rooms. The conference rooms were always clean and well supplied. The seats were comfortable to be in for multiple sessions for an extended amount of time. I was very pleased with the conference center.

However, the hotel side was a different story. The accommodations feel like they threw a few low-level upgrades while still keeping a dated feel and expect that to be an exclusive level. It is not.

There was construction happening on several floors. There was no mention of this posted nor an apology to those of us who like to take a power nap during their lunch break from a long day of meetings.

Also, I had to dispute fraudulent charges on my bill for someone who apparently came into my room and used my phone to make long distance calls. While this situation was resolved by the front desk by them reversing the very small charges. However, there seemed to be no concern to them that there employees are using guests phones, thus having unauthorized access to my credit card. I see this as a breach of confidence, but they just shrugged it off at the front desk. But this didn’t surprise me since I never saw anyone of them smile the entire time I was there.

Other than that, I had no issues with my stay. The rest of the employees were very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We certainly apologize for the events that you describe in your Trip Advisor review which we take very seriously. Our Director of Operations Mr. Stephen Stark has read your comments and has addressed your concern with our entire operations team so we can continue to better serve all of our hotel guests. We certainly hope that should your travel pans bring you back to Midtown you allow us another opportunity to be your gracious host.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Held a meeting their last week and from Kelley helping to plan the meeting to the banquet staff (John, Bobbie, Arthur, Karen, Linda, Almaz and Pamela) making sure that we had everything we needed to the set up team (Jamere) helping us with room set up and changes, everyone worked together to make this such a great event. Our client was beyond pleased with how the meeting space worked out. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed review of your recent visit with us. As we continue to strive to provide superior service throughout the entire hotel we appreciate the time you took to share your experience with others. We will share all of your comments with our entire hotel staff. We will recognize all of the associates your mentioned at our next all associate rally.