1,123 results
All reviewsgt campusclub roomwaffle housewithin walking distancethe hotel staffmeeting spacemarta stationparking garagethe entire stafffox theaterup to datedefinitely stay here againbarnesnobleelianamidtownstarbucks
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed there on Saturday Mar 31st the rooms were nice and cozy has a nice view of the midtown area which is probably this hotels biggest asset it's location. Didn't interact with the staff much but the one negative I took from my stay was the ac/heat wen u cut it on it does gd but no matter what temp u set it at it doesn't stay on long other than that no problems

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ricky P, Public Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear DarrylH,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We have taken your concern and shared it with our Director of Engineering who is having his team take a closer look at all the thermostats in our guest rooms as part of our monthly preventive maintenance program. With the early summer temperatures we have had it is often tricky to gauge the exact daily change in the weather in Atlanta but we are committed to address the concern you mentioned. We hope that should your future travel plans bring you back to Midtown, Atlanta you will choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Although I had previously lived in Atlanta for 15 years, I had never experienced this property for a meeting prior to this visit. This trip, I stayed at the property for 4 days attending a conference. From a location perspective, this property puts you a short distance (both walking and driving) from some of the best that Atlanta has to offer in addition to the usual tourist destinations.

Although there is a lot of construction in the area, the property was easy to locate - it is on a one-way street. There is a small area out front to park when checking in and a parking garage directly attached. I found the garage to be easily accessible and reasonably priced (for downtown parking).

The room was very comfortable and of good size. It was more than adequate for sleep, relaxing and I found myself working at the desk comfortably as well. While I enjoyed the conference rate for the room, I would imagine there is good value for the money based on all that is included. The room did have a safe and no microwave or refrigerator.

While there are some great dining options nearby, I did find myself having breakfast in the restaurant. It was so much better than expected! It was buffet-style and not only was there great variety but the quality was high. I did order room service one day for breakfast and experienced the same quality and a quick delivery.

I would certainly recommend this property, if visiting Atlanta and it is an option.

Room Tip: I was in room 718 (there are 8 floors), which offered a view of the city although the direct view was the parking deck.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear amitchella,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. Your review is very detailed and we are happy that you took the time to share your entire experience with the many visitors to Trip Advisor. We look forward to sharing your review with our entire team and hope should your travel plans bring you back to Atlanta you will once again stay with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This was the second time I've had the pleasure of attending a conference at this beautiful hotel. The employees at this hotel go above and beyond to ensure everything is perfect with your stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Food and Beverage are top notch!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for sharing recent experience with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor each and every day. We are delighted that your visit with was a memorable one. We indeed are proud of our Midtown GA Tech campus location and are perfect fit for both the business traveler, family visiting attending students, and leisure guests visiting the city of Atlanta. We will share all of your comments with our entire team.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I can't say enough about how accommodating everyone at The Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center was on our most recent visit. We originally booked our stay for the weekend of March 2nd. However, due to a major snow storm affecting the Northeast, our flight was cancelled. Not knowing when we would be able to reschedule our trip, I contacted the hotel and spoke with Michele, who pushed out our reservation for several months, giving us time to reschedule our flight arrangements. Once a new flight had been confirmed, I contacted Michele again, who went out of her way to be sure that she found a room for us. Upon check in, Latoya greeted us with a warm smile and a can do attitude. She really made us feel welcome.

This was our second stay here. Both times, we were similarly impressed with the quality of the hotel and the people that work there. All aspects of the hotel are top notch. The bed is amazingly comfortable, the shower has great water pressure and the rooms are tasteful decorated. There is even complimentary fruit and strawberry flavored water in the lobby. Our daughter now lives in Atlanta and whenever we visit, this has become our home away from home. We have even recommended this hotel to other relatives visiting Atlanta.

Employees can make or break a hotel. Michele and Latoya, along with everyone else that we encountered at the hotel, truly made our stay a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the amazing review. Thank you for sharing recent experience with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor each and every day. We are delighted that your visit with was a memorable one. We indeed are proud of our Midtown GA Tech campus location and are perfect fit for both the business traveler, family visiting attending students, and leisure guests visiting the city of Atlanta. We will especially recognize Michelle for her outstanding customer service at our next all associate meeting. We will also share all of your comments with our entire team.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I was impressed with the seamless ease with which the hotel team hosted hundreds of guests at a conference. From breakfast service throughout breaks and lunch service, everything was easy and with no error. The hotel team certainly ensured that all meeting guests were comfortable and waited for nothing! The food - YUM! Fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly prepared meals, no menus repeated.

I definitely hope my company hosts another conference here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

We are delighted that your stay at Georgia Tech was memorable and you took the time to share your recent experience with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor. We will share all your comments with our entire team and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.