“Good Place in Prime Location ”
Review of Glenn's Kitchen

Glenn's Kitchen
Ranked #158 of 4,113 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Glenn's Kitchen offers American comfort food with southern flair from our appetizers like Short Rib Ravioli or Pimento Cheese, to entrees like Shrimp-n-Grits, North Georgia Trout, Fish Tacos or our classic pan seared Angus Burger. Finish your meal with one of our daily signature desserts while pairing it with a hand crafted cocktail and a great wine selection.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I came here for lunch recently. The restaurant had a great relaxing atmosphere to be in the middle of downtown. The valet guy was great as well. I had calamari and truffle fries for an appetizer. I would definitely get it again! The calamari was mixed with fried peppers and the truffle fries had an amazing cheese sprinkle on top. For an entree, I had the Atlanta Harvest Salad with Salmon, it was amazing, I added apples to my salad. The lemon based dressing was light and refreshing. I would definitely be back if in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Who would have thought that there would be a boutique hotel right next to CNN center. I had breakfast and drinks in this lovely small restaurant. Really well run and great food and wine.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We were looking for a restaurant within walking distance of the Omni Hotel. This Hotel is in a location where we had walked past it several times without noticing it. After going to this restaurant, now I want to see more of the hotel (a part of the Hilton chain).
The restaurant was jam-packed, We didn’t have reservations but the host told us he would clean the next available table for us. We went to the very welcoming bar and had a drink as we waited for about 10 minutes.
I highly recommend the Caesar with shrimp. A delicious meal with jumbo grilled, sweet, shrimp (not overcooked) for $16.00. If you ask you may also have a few bare bruschetta to enjoy with the salad. Other breads will cost you a couple of dollars.
We ate and talked for two hours with no one rushing us and with attentive service. This is a definite must-visit restaurant if you are looking for a nice variety of dishes at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had several meals at Glenn’s kitchen this week, and they all water better and more reasonably priced than nearby full service options. The restaurant can be noisy in the evenings, because of the adjoining very active bar.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I ordered room service from Glenn's Kitchen while staying at the Glenn Hotel. The service was superb. The food was fine but forgettable. In fact, the burger was unevenly cooked - too pink in some areas and too done in others.