“New top Steakhouse”
Review of STK Atlanta

STK Atlanta
Reserve with OpenTable
STK Atlanta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th & Midtown
Description: STK Atlanta is located in the heart of Midtown at the "12th & Midtown" development. The restaurant gracefully blends two concepts into one - the modern steakhouse with a high energy lounge. The main room features a large central lounge furnished with creamy leather banquettes and textured crocodile tiles, surrounded by an elevated dining room for more formal dining. Theatrical lights illuminate each table, while smoky mirrors allow patrons to catch a glimpse of the surroundings while a DJ creates an energetic vibe throughout the entire space. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction with a modern twist. STK offers an extensive choice of appetizers not normally found in traditional steakhouses, as well as small, medium, and large cuts of meat, along with a selection of market fresh fish entrees. STK not only offers an extensive selection of spirits, wine, and Champagne but also puts an unconventional spin on traditional libations, all perfectly balanced to compliment our signature dishes and seasonal offerings.
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This was the first time eating at STK. they now hold my vote for best steak. The filet was grilled and seasoned to perfection. I do like a steak that has seasoning.

The creamed corn is a don't miss. The bread was really good. The bread dip was a little flat in flavor. Try the dulce de Leche donuts for dessert. The raspberry sauce is fantastic.

GM0923, General Manager at STK Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at STK and thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed the food so much (the creamed corn is my favorite). Please feel free to reach out to me directly in the future if you would like to visit us again.

mattthomas@togrp.com

Matt Thomas

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I tried STK for the first time during Midtown Restaurant Week. We took advantage of the RW specials, duck breast for her, skirt steak for me. The Good: appetizers, main entrees, and desserts were all tasty. My steak was cooked to perfection...tender and delicious. The Bad: our waiter seemed disinterested, and would disappear completely at times. Never refilled water glasses, and seemed visibly annoyed when I opted not to order a second glass of wine. Atmosphere is very loud (music and decor), but that's more a personal preference. IMHO, the prices are too high, particularly for the quality of service, but I will consider going back for a steak sometime if I'm in the mood to splurge.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My boyfriend and I went here on a date night last week. The place has a great atmosphere, we especially loved the shape of the tables and seating. Our waiter Alex was fantastic, he gave some great suggestions for drinks that we loved and a wonderful explanation of the menu and specials. He was friendly, professional, there whenever we needed him, but I never felt like he hovered and we still had space to enjoy our evening. The only downfall may have been that he described the food so decadently that I was not at all blown away once I'd tasted it. The food was definitely satisfactory but not anything special for the price you pay. All in all, 4 stars.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I went in Stk on Saturday night with 2 of my friends for my birthday and had a great time. We all ordered steaks with a peppercorn crust that my server Shantel recommended and it was the best steak I ever had in my life. The mac n cheese was amazing. Shantel also recommended the strawberry cobbler to me and my friends and it was soooo good. She was really funny and gave us shots too with a little firework. The dj played good 90s R&B and the ambiance was really nice. I'm definitely coming back :)

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We decided to try STK last night on a quick visit to ATL. What a great vibe! Loved the DJ.
Being a Shark Tank fan I tried one of Kevin O Leary's Chardonnays for the first time as well. The entrees were very good (filet and roasted chicken). Lobster mac and cheese was also outstanding. Our server Terah was also great.
We had plans after dinner otherwise we would have stayed longer.

Been to STK Atlanta? Share your experiences!