“Delish ”

Ranked #193 of 4,114 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The grits were delish and the tiny sweet potato pancakes were very very good too. OJ was fresh squeezed and my omelette was good, this was my first time but I will be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We are here twice we liked it so much! Great fresh food and service. The biscuits were delicious and the strawberry purée that’s served with the bread is amazing. I wouldnt recommend the coffee however!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We went for brunch with our son Dave on a Monday late morning. There's parking behind the restaurant. Service is friendly, mostly. We all ordered the bacon and cheese omelette. A bottomless cup of coffee was 3 bucks; I found the coffee a bit strong and acidy, yet good. I've had better, I've certainly had worse. Eggs were nicely cooked, and there was plenty of bacon. The biscuit I ordered was fairly good. The apple butter I ordered was basically apple sauce, cinnamon obvious; I switched to the strawberry jam, which was good. Tab was $42 with tip. Good breakfast. I'd go again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Had an awesome breakfast with friends after a 5k. Had the Chicken Sausage Tacos with a side of dollar pancakes and Nutella. Nice sized portions and delicious! Kayla was our waitress and was super friendly and helpful with our menu selections, Will definitely be back!

1  Thank msgaltman
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit. We arrived about 10:30 on Sunday morning. We had about a 15 minute wait for a table. It was worth it. I had eggs with biscuit & gravy. The gravy was good, it's not sausage gravy. My wife built her own egg white omelette. It was quite large & the Portobello mushrooms were amazing. The potatoes were excellent. We shared a half order of French toast. It was very large & delicious & sharable by three of us. The service was great. Ryan our server was excellent. This was an excellent breakfast experience.

Been to Rise-N-Dine? Share your experiences!