All reviewsbreakfast area isvirginia avewell lit parking lotruby tuesdaysfront desksecure parkingdry cleaninginternational terminalatlanta airportroom was cleanthe shuttle driverstayed for one nightrental carwithin walking distanceminute drivewould definitely stay here againoutdoor pool
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Room was ok. AC unit was not working properly in the first two rooms that were assigned to me. The third room was finally working but with a distinct sound in the background. Always trying to find the best possible price for my trip.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Jorge, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We apologize for the maintenance issues you encountered in your room. Your feedback has already been shared with our engineering staff so they can make the necessary repairs. We hope we have the chance to make a better impression on a future visit. Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very nice and clean hotel. Pleasant and very helpful staff. Very close to airport with shuttle provided. made getting to and from airport extremely easy. Although it was only a one night stay the stay was pleasant and reasonably priced

Stayed: July 2018
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Brian, thank you for sharing your experience at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. We are delighted to read that our staff provided you with great service, and thank you for pointing out our great location close to the airport. We are also glad that you took advantage of our shuttle service. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The rooms are nice and comfortable. However my greatest disappointment is how for 3 out of the 4 nights I stayed my room had not been cleaned. I was travelling for business so I was out of the room from 7:15AM until 5:00PM. So they had ALL day to clean my room. But somehow they never failed to be cleaning my room the same time I got back, or had not even got to my room. One day I even spent extra time out and returned at 6:40PM to find them JUST getting to my room. This was extremely aggravating considering I had trash in my room. Im usually extremely patient but this had disappointed me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are very sorry for the poor housekeeping service and for failing to meet your expectations. We strive to give our guests good service in a comfortable space, and your cleanliness concerns will be address with the housekeeping team. We hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our outstanding hospitality the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I visited La Quinta by the Atlanta airport with my family when we took a trip to Atlanta. It is conveniently located near the airport and only about 15 minutes from major downtown attractions like the aquarium or World of Coke.
The area around the hotel has some security issues, but the hotel has gated parking so I was never worried about my vehicle.
The facility was quite nice. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast provided was good and fresh.
The staff was helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North and highlighting some of the key features of our property. We're delighted to read how much you enjoyed our service and facilities. We hope you are already planning another trip our way. Thanks again for your recommendation!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We just stayed at this hotel as a quick overnight place to sleep that wasn't too far away from where we needed to be the next day in Atlanta. It was an okay place to stay - nothing really spectacular or disappointing. We asked for a quiet room and were placed on the first floor right next to the ice machine, so I guess you have to be more specific if you want a quiet room. Fortunately for us, no one was using the ice machine while we were trying to sleep, so it worked out for us. Breakfast was decent, standard, except for their pancake maker - that was pretty neat. Front desk staff was very nice both at check-in and check-out. The room appeared to be clean which is, of course, a plus. Parking was free, Internet was free, and those can be hard to come by amenities in this area. The beds were not very comfortable - but you'd probably be okay for one night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Sara M,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your comments as this will help us improve and provide a better experience for our guests. With a full renovation recently behind us, we are pleased that you left the hotel with an overall good impression. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to having you back on a future visit.