Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Ranked #139 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Not that Great”
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Room carpet was stained and I did not feel the room was as clean as it should have been. The door at the end of the hallway did not lock and there were what seemed like locals often coming in and out of it, so I did not feel safe. I am a woman traveling alone w/my dog.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dirty, did not feel safe
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled solo
2 Thank Goldengirl_fla

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sumter,SC
Reviewed 19 January 2008

I booked a king bed room for two nights in July 2007 and I called ahead as I knew we would be arriving late (nearly midnight) plus I was traveling with my 9 month old grandson and daughter-in-law. I was assured that arriving late would be no problem and there would be a room for us. However, my experience was not a good one. When we got there, they were overbooked so we were sent across town at midnight to a "sister" hotel that was just mediocre at best plus it did not have king size beds. Sleeping for the three of us was cramped plus my grandson managed to crawl off the foot of bed and busted his head on the carpeted concrete floor. The only plus was the place was clean, had a small kitchenette with refrigerator which is a must with a baby. I would not book again with this hotel.

• Liked — Clean, was
  • Disliked — difficult to find, not near the location I first booked, room next to us broken into first night there
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank charlieb45
Southaven Ms
Reviewed 25 August 2007

Made a trip to Atlanta to pick up my sick mother and reserved a hotel room with a credit card to guarantee my reservation. I reserved a king suite non-smoking room, but when I arrived I was given a queen suite with no change in the price . I presented a copy of my web reservations, but the desk clerk would not adjust the price and said nothing could be done about it, no manager was on duty. She suggested that I contact the web site . She also offered to call other hotels in the area if I wanted to change hotels. She concluded by saying the web site should not have guaranteed the reservations because the hotel only has four rooms of that type . Well it was late and we were tired after traveling almost four hundred miles. We did our best to make the best of a bad situation. I was shown two rooms, both in bad shape before we accepted one. Now in the room I check the bed and find that the bedspread and throw pillows smell of body odor. We just threw them on the floor in the corner . There were toe nail clippings left on the end table and the microwave and refrigerator were not clean. At best we were stressed and very disappointed. I contacted customer care when I returned home and was given an adjustment for the difference in price of a king/ queen room.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank bell6982
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
0.4 km away
15.4 km away
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
4.1 km away
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Address: 2225 Interstate North Pkwy SE, Windy Hill, Atlanta, GA 30339-2175 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Atlanta - Marietta - Windy Hill - Int. N. Pkwy.)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #139 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Price range (per night): $98 - $156
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy 2.5*
Formerly Wellesley Inn ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atlanta Extended Stay