“Best Hotel Experience I have ever had!!!”

Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South
Ranked #129 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Antioch, Tennessee, United States
“Best Hotel Experience I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Ms. Greta Berry and her staff did an amazing job making sure we had everything that we needed. We were part of the 45,000 people in town for a conference and several hundred stayed at this hotel. They made sure the complimentary breakfast stayed full and that all of our needs were met and was the best value in the area. I will stay here anytime I visit Atlanta and you should too.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South, responded to this review, 27 August 2016
Patrick B,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again when you next travel to Atlanta. Since your stay, we have been actively working to improve our services, responsiveness, and the functionality of our products to ensure things are operating as they should. We have been updating and upgrading our rooms and the general appearance of our property. I hope you have safe travels in the future and we'll look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Atlanta.

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Polish first
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn. The first few times, I thought it was a flute to have very pleasant people in a small location. The service this past stay was even better. Greta took the time to know all the guest by name and made sure they felt at home. The entire staff are very courteous and make all guest feel welcome! If traveling through our staying a while, let me encourage you to stay at the Comfort Inn on Pollard at Turner Field!
Shelia, a frequent traveler

Room Tip: The beds are excellent and eases you right into a deep sleep!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank leasdp L
leasdp L,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

I came to Atlanta for a dance competition with my team. We couldn't afford anything to crazy and this hotel was reasonably priced. They have free hot breakfasts, free parking, and free WI-FI! So they have a lot of things for free and as a college student, I love free! Anyway, apart from the free amenities, the staff here is amazing! Friendly and helpful are an understatement. They went above and beyond to make my stay unforgettable. If we compete next year, I'm recommending this hotel to all of the competition!!!

• Stayed October 2011
vigilant8,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

The hotel staff was great. Free parking and security. Greta Berry was very helpful and nice. the night staff was also very friendly and helpful. We had about 12 rooms and very one had good things to say about the hotel . Thanks again will stay again. Braves stadium is accross the Street. This is the place to stay for a Braves game. Ice machine needs to be fixed on 6th,5th,4th and 3rd floors.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
seeingidawg,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

Overall satisfied with my stay each time im there.. Close to the interstate, turnerfield and restaurants within walking distance..

• Stayed December 2011