Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center
USD 141
USD 114
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 134
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

USD 170
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 113
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
USD 314
USD 207
USD 164
InterContinental
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 156
USD 238
USD 214
USD 467
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungephipps plazamarta stationself parkingwithin walking distancetwo blocksdirectly across the streetrestaurant staffparking decklocation is greatfree shuttlebusiness tripupon checkbuckheadmallconferencevalet
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I was here for a conference so I pretty much spent all weekend at the hotel. I thought it was odd that the conference rooms are in close proximity to the rooms where people are staying. Seemed a little awkward. Also, my room overlooked the parking garage. It was very awkward because it was extrememly close, and people could see right into my room. I had to keep the curtains drawn. Also, I did not care for the food very much. I went out by the pool one afternoon. I thought it was old and I did not want to use the hot tub. It looked dirty.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

We appreciate you sharing your feedback about your most recent stay with us. It is disappointing to learn that we did not exceed your expectations and we apologize that you were dissatisfied in any way. We do hope that we may have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and improve your impression. Thank you.​

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Thank you Michael in the Lennox Dinning room for creating a beautiful breakfast tofu scramble for my daughter who is allergic
To diary, eggs, gluten and sugar. Michael is an excellent chef and provided everything we needed with a happy peaceful attitude.
Rashid served our table with excellence.
Thank you to both of you!!

Stayed: May 2016
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

It was truly a pleasure having you stay with us at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. We are happy that all our caring staff accommodated all of your needs and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a visit to family who are near Emory U. Comfortable bed, spacious room and welcoming staff. Like the many outlets at bedside and desk too for charging devices. Wifi was good too. The weekend breakfast at the Lenox room was delicious and service great. Loved the made to order omelet and fruits available. Husband also enjoyed the granola and yogurt.
Well located, although construction on Lenox Rd and work traffic slow you down. Weekend the route to Emory was quick.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

We are happy that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and found our accommodations spacious and well appointed. It’s nice that you liked the breakfast options and our helpful staff helped provide a memorable experience. Thank you for the review and we hope you visit us again soon at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Convention Center.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. The conference area is awesome. I love the concept. My room was on the same floor as the conference room so this was very convenient. There are two malls within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center for your business meeting. It’s wonderful that our location was convenient to explore the nearby shopping opportunities. Thank you for the review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I stayed in this hotel for a week during April 2016. I booked and paid for two rooms, one for myself and the other for a business guest of mine. Upon checking in, I confirmed that my Marriott Rewards credit card was on file, and that my guest would only need to show ID to access her room. I also spoke with the front desk three additional times over the course of the evening to confirm all was set......

However from 1:00am until nearly 2:00am that night, I had to deal with the check in process again. No bueno when you're in town from two time zones away! My guest had arrived after 5+ hours of driving, and the front desk clerk, Kelvin, denied her access to the room, stating there was no payment on file. (I should note, when my guest first approached the desk, Kelvin's initial response was "well you must be in the wrong hotel". Judgemental much?)

The bigger issue is that, when I attempted to handle the situation, I was ignored and treated extremely rudely. 4 calls from my room and 2 from my cell phone went unanswered; Kelvin finally called me in my room once I instructed my guest to ask him to do so since he wouldn't answer my calls. He then refused to apply my card to the room, saying I had to come downstairs to provide payment. I explained that it was now 1:30 in the morning, that both my room I was standing in and her room (right next door) were to have been covered by my Marriott credit card as I confirmed at check in... He was having none of it. His language, tone and lack of customer empathy were frankly disturbing. He interrupted me, sighed and asked "Are you ever going to stop talking?" as I explained to him my multiple attempts to address this during check in. So at nearly 2am, I was at the front desk handling a request that A) was already addressed the evening prior and B) should have been avoided entirely. I had to get dressed and go greet my business guest at 2am.... Not exactly the first impression I was looking to make.

I travel almost 3 weeks a month sometimes, and stay 95% of the time in Marriott hotels. I am an Elite Status member with the Marriott branded premier credit card..... have never experienced anything like this. I've received better customer service from their Residence Inn brand.

The Food & Beverage credit they offered to my guest was charged on MY room bill, $100 that took 25 days to get refunded. They offered me 10,000 points for my inconvenience, which was a slap in the face considering the hotel is a category 6. Eventually I did receive some additional points, but not enough to make up for the initial event and the almost-month long process to get my refund.

I will never again stay in this hotel, nor will my team, because of this experience. The General Manager still has yet to follow up, so that let's me know that it's really not a big deal to them.

It's a shame- the scallops at their restaurant are truly delicious. I ate there every night of my stay because of the chef!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the difficulties you encountered with the check in of your business associate and we understand your frustration. Our hotel strives to provide excellent service and hospitality to all of our guests and it seems we have fallen short for you. Your feedback is of great value to us as we always want to be sure we address our guests' concerns. We are very sorry it took longer than expected to correct the billing, but we are glad that this has since been rectified for you. It is our hope that you may allow us another chance to win back your trust with a future stay and provide you an improved experience. Thank you.