“Yummy BBQ”
Review of Heirloom Market

Heirloom Market
Ranked #27 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Powers Ferry Road dead ends into Akers Mill Road near an access road adjacent to Interstate 285 West. Heirloom Market does not have a visible sign near the road but it is located next to a convenience store in a very small aging parking lot.
Reviewed 23 June 2018

A coworker recommend this to us. Interesting little place. I went for the Korean BBQ Pork with some kimchi slaw and some mac & cheese. All of it was very good. This is not a sit down restaurant. There are some tall tables outside to stand at and enjoy your dinner. The person I was with had the brisket and said it was good as well (high praise coming from a Texan).

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

If you are into BBQ and/or Korean this is a sure bet. Food was incredible and the variety of sauces were amazing. I guess it would be considered fusion, but not cheesy for the sake of being trendy fusion. It’s legitimately awesome. We were in town for a Braves game and it’s very close to Suntrust Park so we lucked out. Go. You won’t be disappointed!

1  Thank thebigfritz
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

So the food is 5+Stars! The location and lack of seating is the reason for the 4 star. We are visiting atl and tried heirloom for a late lunch. The parking lot was packed as we the restaurant that is attached to a mini mart. The ordering was walk up and an easy process. When the food was ready they called your number. The portions are big and so is the flavor. The pork belly blt and Korean bbq are packed full of flavor. The Korean bbq sandwich is the best sandwich I’ve ever had! The sides of Mac and cheese, slaw, and fried green tomatoes were great too. The eating are is a cramped outdoor patio with standing only areas. The dining environment was not enjoyable. It was cramped and hot. I would suggest ordering to go. Oh...and the banana pudding...get some to go. It was amazing!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My buddy and I had been planning on hitting Heirloom on our next visit to the ATL...and it took a good 8 months of waiting in anticipation. We grabbed the wives and headed north for the Foo Fighters concert. The day of we hit up Heirloom and had tri-tip, Korean pork, pulled pork...and the Korean fried chicken...I went back and ordered a second order of fried chicken...maybe some of the best I've ever had. Great food, simple store, ordering process and even hit the convenient store next door for a cold beer! Will defintely be back.

1  Thank buckhall
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is an outstanding BarBQ place and I have tried many in Atlanta and this one rings the bell. The ribs and the beans are right on the money. I have frequented this place about 5 times in the past Parking is very very limited and you must eat standing outside at bar type tables. My suggestion is to order to go! They have catered some of our meetings and was a smash hit.

Been to Heirloom Market? Share your experiences!