“Can’t breathe ”
Review of Elbow Room Bar

Elbow Room Bar
Ranked #1,424 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The location is kind of hidden and has a small parking spot behind the location. The location has a full menu, televisions everywhere and gaming onsight. The food is average, but because of the atmosphere, we would return!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place reeks of smoke. Saw online it was a sports bar and they had pawn stars and jersey shore on their TVs. Will never come here again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted to watch the Falcons 1pm game on Sunday in Buckhead and decided to try Elbow Room based on the online reviews and food photos.

Service was great and the food was pretty good. We had the onion rings as an appetizer and they were cooked to perfection! Several games were on - each on multiple screens so you could view from most anywhere.

I had the Stromboli and it was a great choice; the chicken cordon blue sandwich started super crispy and tasty but towards the end seemed too salty.

I agree with some of the other reviews about the bar feel - kinda dark (which we wanted to see the tv screens) and pretty heavy cigarette smoke. I don’t smoke so I am not used to being around that - It got old. The porch has several tv screens but on a sunny afternoon there was too much glare for us to watch the game out there.

Fairly busy on Sunday afternoon but not overpacked. Parking is tight out back and will probably be full - you can try but you may have to back down the drive to get out of it is full. There is public parking next door behind Eclipse condos - $5 for 2 hours, $8 for 4 hrs. Easy walk.

They also have a pool table in a back room behind the bar. Everyone was pretty low key and enjoying the games.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We were stayin in condo in Buckhead over Super Bowl weekend. We wanted to get some wings and nachos for the game. I tried to call ahead, but no one picked up the phone. So, I went there and ordered. They were nice and the order was ready promptly. I quickly brought them back to the condo. Everything was good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We were in town for a concert and popped in with some friends to grab lunch and drinks. Everyone was happy with their meals (I had the calzone) and their beverages (bloodys were good). Service was good and no complaints. Nothing stood out as above and beyond so that's why I'm not giving 5 stars.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2016

If you're looking for a bar that does great Pizza and drinks, then here's your spot and it's not far out of the main drag of Peachtree Road/Roswell Road. The staff are friendly and not overly pushy as well and by that I mean that if you just want a drink and watch the game, then that's fine with them as some places will stick a menu under your noses as soon as you enter the place and expect you to suddenly develop an appetite when all you want is a drink at that time. I would recommend this place to others for the simple reason of it being where the majority of the other bars tenders in Buckhead seem to hang out on their days off which tells you a lot about the place

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Elbow Room Bar? Share your experiences!